Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
I "fear" a strong drop in paying patrons after release for him - so it's better to not release too early ;)

His comments sounds like there is still a lot of work to do ... or does "I'm out" mean that he abandons the project?

Last edited:

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
The drop will come after the release, as the trust that the subsequent update will be relased within a reasonable timeframe will be quite low. This update costs patrons between 21 and 245 USD - this is quite a lot.

From his patreon:
Thus, if people like this project, and want to see more of it, I will form a team to bring you the game we all love, faster and more seamlessly.
It actually goes the other way round. The game is slowing down ... at the very beginning, the updates came very quick.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The drop will come after the release, as the trust that the subsequent update will be relased within a reasonable timeframe will be quite low. This update costs patrons between 21 and 245 USD - this is quite a lot.

From his patreon:

It actually goes the other way round. The game is slowing down ... at the very beginning, the updates came very quick.
we are only human, but this guy really likes the white liquid

“You are your own star.”

Reactions: V-red

mdduc

Mar 18, 2019
Today at 8:35 PM
I'm out! I still need to work on adding sound and polishing some last scene, Vash still have script to review anyway, that I still need to send him. So we are very close from the release, no need to make an ETA, it's just about polishing and enhancing a bit everything, these details takes a bit of times.
I'm not in your time zone so pls tell me how many hours from now to 8.35P.M in your time zone.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
There will be no drop. Even if he releases the update in May he still will gain new patreons after that. It's insane but it still somehow works.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I love the "no need ETA", its like he actively mocks his own audience, since people keep pestering him to release the damn thing. I am going to love when he actually releases this thing and wont even reach 30 minutes worth of content. Funny thing is, his patreon even rose higher this month. Irphaeus is clearly pushing the date further and further so he can release this thing and go 1 year AWOL banking on patreon money.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
I love the "no need ETA", its like he actively mocks his own audience, since people keep pestering him to release the damn thing. I am going to love when he actually releases this thing and wont even reach 30 minutes worth of content. Funny thing is, his patreon even rose higher this month. Irphaeus is clearly pushing the date further and further so he can release this thing and go 1 year AWOL banking on patreon money.
I wouldn't be surprised. The 0.7.1 was released on September 19th. Today is April 19th, already 7 months. Next update after this one will probably be in 2021

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes