bigbang4

Mar 22, 2019
To be honest, after this update, I think great master should evaluate the work of the creators。How to update in half a year?If there is no satisfactory result, I think it's not worth supporting half a year. I'm sorry to have to put a question mark on the enthusiasm of the creators

bigbang4

Mar 22, 2019
Supporters should not be stereotyped. Next month vote, next month wallpaper, next month preview, next month holiday wallpaper, no update. If so, I don't think I need to support 4 or 5 months or even half a year

Reactions: CopyCatKen

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I am excited and I know that many people here are upset but god do I love this game. Really hope Irph delivers :)
We all hope he delivers, but there is no reason to expect he will. Quite the opposite actually.

Some say he's lives in France, well it is now 12: 45, afternoon in Paris... I wonder when Irphaeus will post his next excuse.

Reactions: dante7598

poyatiesa

Feb 17, 2019
all i know is if he fucks over his patreon again, they are going to bury him so far up his own ass not even Covid-19 will be able to reach him
Oh, sweetheart, that's not going to happen. His patrons will keep throwing money at him, just like if his excuses were completely legit. They're being dumb and Irphaeus is getting a benefit from milking them

Last edited:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
six months of waiting, I don’t know what this period can be done (considering that he works on a full working day and he has assistants)

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes