Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Waiting for 72 what to finish, virgins? Is that why its taking so long to release an update?
I’m speculating that after the 72 hours might be the release, to prevent being spammed consistently for ‘Whens the next update’ in the discord.

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
Are you really surprised? seriously? I can assure you that before releasing this "something unexpected" will pop up and he postpone it again.
At this point im just waiting for the "my harddrive failed, and all scenes are lost" which is either followed by "but I had 50% saved on a different location, so the release will take 2-3 month" to milk even more, or by "because of this I decided to stop working on the project, since i lost all motivation"

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
... or by "because of this I decided to stop working on the project, since i lost all motivation"
To be honest I would like to read the news about the postponement of the deadline by XXX time due to lack of motivation instead of nonsense that he always invents, it would be a nice change ^^
A great example is Runey (creator of HH) who also rarely releases updeits but instead of inventing some crazy stories he is honest or at least gives the impression of being honest and somehow does not bother people then that it takes some time before he releases further updates.

Reactions: Aelth

Okashii_Yo

Dec 31, 2019
well today is the 17th. lets wait and see if update comes today or tomorrow.
Or the worst case, a delay again xD

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Irphaeus

You can thanks Vash guys, he made me add 7 new very hawt ingame wallpaper for different waifu.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
No he just wins time to do the work he didn’t do for 6 months
You're wrong. He's been sitting on the update for months, likely bidding his time so that he can deliever 2 updates per year and milk this as long as he can, for years, until people grow a brain. Hook and fish patrons, a couple wallpapers to "keep the dream alive" and he's all set for a couple thousand free dollars per month. I mean, half the work is done, the story is set, the "waifus" modelled and most the of the same CGs and scenery he keeps re-using are there. Its not like its even hard to code the game, its not exactly choice driven. Most of the work comes from setting renders and animate scene, which takes a long time, but certainly not this much especially for what will be like an hour (if even reaches half of that) worth of content.

Reactions: Domagonic and Aelth

Nobody1337

Mar 14, 2018
To be honest I would like to read the news about the postponement of the deadline by XXX time due to lack of motivation instead of nonsense that he always invents, it would be a nice change ^^
A great example is Runey (creator of HH) who also rarely releases updeits but instead of inventing some crazy stories he is honest or at least gives the impression of being honest and somehow does not bother people then that it takes some time before he releases further updates.
Runey has actually been getting 4-6 updates per year and keeps things transparent on his patreon. He's also acknowledged that his code is spaghetti because he had no idea what he was doing originally and is legitimately trying to fix it as he goes.

Reactions: Reese286
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes