Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Irphaeus, anyway you can decide or arrange a single figure to gain permanent access to your discord? I would pay for something like that, depending on the price.
I don't get you... All my rank pledge got the Discord access reward.
Or by permanant you mean even after deleting your pledge still being able to be on the Discord?

bobbatea

Feb 26, 2018
I don't get you... All my rank pledge got the Discord access reward.
Or by permanant you mean even after deleting your pledge still being able to be on the Discord?
Without pledging. I dislike patreon and would like to support your directly

Reactions: Irphaeus

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'll just drop this here in case anyone has not seen yet
Incoming Update!

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoy your summer :)

Just coming up with some news for you, I'm working on the game and you'll get something very soon...

However I will probably split the content in two parts, since I have been a bit too ambitious (again?) ^^
So you will have some first content at the begining of Jully and the next part 2 weeks later at the end of the month...
Both update in Jully! It's not some "sly" to make you pledge for next month without content.
It's just that I will not be able to finish all on the ~7 Jully (specialy the beta testing, readback and sound/mucis stuff) , so I rather give you some content asap, since it's been almost 2 month you guys are waiting.

To summarize, on Jully ~7 you will get two IG days of content, and then on Jully ~24 another two IG days of content.

For those who care : I have been slowed down because I have some back and neck issue (usual bad working position).
I have also tried to add more choice during scene, and it takes me a lot more time(creating and testing) now to make one scene and his different outcomes.

Just be a little more patient, your Waifus are close.
Thanks for your trust!

(Join our Discord server for more information about game content, and release!)
edit: removed double

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
well i will gladly take an update on this fantastic game as my birthday present ^^ (well my birthday is on the 5th so we are close but sadly not on point)

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes