John573

Dec 16, 2017
Can anybody detailed me on this game status? Seems there no more tensions on several last pages?
The game is still alive, but on the creator's patreon it has his next game. Do not talk about Waifu Academy on his patreon, but you can talk about it on his discord.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
Can anybody detailed me on this game status? Seems there no more tensions on several last pages?
As I understand it, the Patreon problem has been resolved, and WA production has resumed. He mentioned earlier that the release would be delayed a week or two to pack in extra content, but that it was in the works.

CptErect

May 12, 2017
As I understand it, the Patreon problem has been resolved, and WA production has resumed. He mentioned earlier that the release would be delayed a week or two to pack in extra content, but that it was in the works.
The game is still alive, but on the creator's patreon it has his next game. Do not talk about Waifu Academy on his patreon, but you can talk about it on his discord.
Great to hear that! Here just hoping WA wouldnt be abandoned because of the new game. Thx fellas!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
waifu academy new update is supposed to be released next month, probably at the first week, but I don't want to put words on the dev's mouth, so take this with a grain of salt

Reactions: CptErect

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
For the people who are asking the date of the next release of the game, here is your answer:
An update comeith from the deep.
"Hello, Waifu collectors!

Here is preview for the next update(0.4.2b), coming on or around July 3rd... I have delayed it 2 weeks from the usual date to make up the lost time at the beginning of the month. To be completely honest, with the stress of the Patreon review, it made it difficult to produce anything that I think it worthy of your consumption. Thus, I humbly request a little bit of patience as I make sure you get what you expect at this point.
But not to worry! This update will be the biggest one yet, since it will cover more than a month's worth of work.

(SFW and NSFW)
Yukiko, Otaku-san, and Inori and her lil' brother are buying something at the store. What could it be...?

Super Strip Fighter V is now a real deal. Suck it, SNK.

If you look real closely, you can see Catherine from here!

I knew you could do it, Sis!

Motoko walks softly, but carries a big stick.

Just a small town girl, on the midnight train going anywhere but here...

I told you I wouldn't let you guys down, and to reward your faith, the next update will be a golden one (without any censoring/patch, obviously)."

bobbatea

Feb 26, 2018
Irphaeus, anyway you can decide or arrange a single figure to gain permanent access to your discord? I would pay for something like that, depending on the price.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes