dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Fantastic game so far...and to think i didnt really wanted to play because i dont really like these types of models :biggrin:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I love the story and honey select models are just fine. I'm currently using them so I can't complain.

What I don't like is the illusion of choice. I'm simply not allowed to make the right choice ever so far in my gameplay. Right away this is apparent when you see Sheila to turn off the music you have to be exceptionally stupid to stand and watch that quickly, but never given the option to leave. When you have the option to not even go, you can't make that choice. You have to be retarded as an MC.

The sleeping pills are another great example. I only wanted to give one, I knew that would only work for getting her naked but never given the chance to back out. Your choices eluded to how far the game would let you go, but instead create a fail state you can't ditch because there isn't a way to say "ok seen her tits, lets get out of here." your choice descriptions are misleading to the player and not in a way that is fun but pointless frustration as yet again, only one right answer. Multiple choice VNs aren't about linear progression your early impressions are very strait line.

There are some minor issues here and there, but your story is fantastic so keep going.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
why was this in the latest games and updates tab? There was no update, not even a bugfix.
there's a slight chance that you were not the first one with this question, and if that's the case, them maybe someone answered that question already, why don't you take a look? ;)

metehorn

Jun 24, 2017
The Dev said:

Hooray!

As explained in the mails I have sent (READ IT), my current project had to be removed from Patreon because of some "prohibited "adult content regarding the Guidelines.
I will ask you to respect Patreon rules and not talk or link anything about Waifu Academy anymore on Patreon.
So for more information join my discord server.

Anyway I'm still working, even while my account was suspended I didn't stopped to work.
I will show you some Waifu Material on Monday... For now I will enjoy my week end and watch some E3 conference.

Also in the incoming weeks you guys will learn a lot more about Waifu Hunter... I will start the community polls about our incoming beloved Waifu, nearly 30 girls to vote on to fill all your desire!
More details and first Waifu showcase in ~2 weeks, so stay tuned!
As I can understand, there are no more updates of Waifu Academy and begin a new game Waifu Hunter :S

Reactions: mesoru

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
As I can understand, there are no more updates of Waifu Academy and begin a new game Waifu Hunter :S
Doesn't feels like it.
It looks like he will pull a Mrdots, with Patreon approved games on his Patreon (Waifu Hunter), and incest/corruption themed ones "off menu" (Academy).

Reactions: Mark17

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The Dev said:

dev already said that he will continue development on WA, but he had to remove the game from patreon, that's all, don't expect news on WA at patreon

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
An update comeith from the deep.
"Hello, Waifu collectors!

Here is preview for the next update(0.4.2b), coming on or around July 3rd... I have delayed it 2 weeks from the usual date to make up the lost time at the beginning of the month. To be completely honest, with the stress of the Patreon review, it made it difficult to produce anything that I think it worthy of your consumption. Thus, I humbly request a little bit of patience as I make sure you get what you expect at this point.
But not to worry! This update will be the biggest one yet, since it will cover more than a month's worth of work.

(SFW and NSFW)
Yukiko, Otaku-san, and Inori and her lil' brother are buying something at the store. What could it be...?

Super Strip Fighter V is now a real deal. Suck it, SNK.

If you look real closely, you can see Catherine from here!

I knew you could do it, Sis!

Motoko walks softly, but carries a big stick.

Just a small town girl, on the midnight train going anywhere but here...

I told you I wouldn't let you guys down, and to reward your faith, the next update will be a golden one (without any censoring/patch, obviously)."

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The scene with Motoko and Yoko looks promising, I wouldn't mind getting between them.

More Inori is always a win.

[insert NTR comment here]
(now nobody needs to talk about it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
This game was surprisingly good. The mom is amazingly well modelled for a... I don't recall the name of the cg editor. I swear, her face almost looks real.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes