AttlaZ

May 7, 2018
That was a surprise to read "Kenichi Zaibatsu". Apparently you took it from "Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple"

+10 points for Gryffindor :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Banshee647 You're absolutely right. Some people care about having versions for macs and android. But so many more care about being able to get this game in the future.
To the "twaffle"- nobody can speak for everyone and certainly not in a disrespectful manner.

Reactions: Rroarr

youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
You have to understand that it's very stressful and frustrating for dev to be under Patreon Support review.
-Patreon support only answer one time per week.
-They never answer clearly because their guidelines are blurred.
-Everyday you check your Patreon page to see that it's still locked...... And you can't do shit!
-Dev and creator have actually no proper alternativ to Patreon.
-When your Patreon page is under review your incomes are frozen, I received 0.00$ since 36days.
-Everyday You have notice of people pledge coming to end... My stretch goal is only decreasing.
-Dev and creator who just begin like me and that have no other works are on the edge.
-You don't know how your community/pledger will react to the change Patreon Support is imposing to you.
-Dev/Creator rather be very carefull with their "news" to not be suspended again and go thru the endless Patreon Support again or being banned.

I doubt I'm only talking for myself, but if you like what you pledge for and if your dev/creator always been in time and honest before.
Just side with your creator, support him more than ever in that difficult moment. If you want his work to keep going forward.
Patreon don't read F95, they don't care, your curse are pointless guys.
Instead be patient and encourage your favorite game dev/creator, eventualy if you don't let him down he will do his best to not disapoint you.
It fits a certain rhetoric but the truth is

Its all about $$$$ it's probably not even patreon its paypal who now being mainstream won't do business with anything questionable, illicit, or illegal .

Just like all banks and many other forms of money tranfer.

This is why there are not 59 different versions of patreon popping up.

If there are SJWs and censorship going on it's the billionaire bankers.....

But that doesn't fit the rhetoric or agenda.

Reactions: Amenahek

KanyeWee

Apr 19, 2018
Any other games similar to waifu academy???
I'm kind of addicted to this..
Featuring Japanese male and female leads.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes