ss10

Jun 27, 2017
Like wtf with patreon they destroyed everything I like .

if everything goes well when the next update will be , after a day or you need to work a month for it ?

I wish they fix yr page as soon as possible .

jesus___

Jun 1, 2018
I know nothing about this I just found this site a few days ago and I love the game btw but why don't you go live on twich in irl and show case some concept art of whats to come and try to use the donation money to do some work on the game

Amenahek

Oct 8, 2017
Great news everybody! Irphaeus has been unblocked on Patreon! However there's some info I would like to share with those who aren't in his discord. So the conditions of his reinstatement required him to scrub his page of all Waifu Academy content. So what he's going to do is reorient it to Waifu Hunter instead, BUT still work on Waifu Academy.

What will most likely happen is now we will get Waifu Academy updates only through Patreon messages instead. So please folks, when you pledge, remember not to bring up Waifu Academy in the open posts and join the discord to discuss it instead. Also, I am not a representative of Irphaeus, I'm just one of his backers in his discord that's been tracking what's going on. Thanks for your time and happy fapping!

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Great news everybody! Irphaeus has been unblocked on Patreon! However there's some info I would like to share with those who aren't in his discord. So the conditions of his reinstatement required him to scrub his page of all Waifu Academy content. So what he's going to do is reorient it to Waifu Hunter instead, BUT still work on Waifu Academy.

What will most likely happen is now we will get Waifu Academy updates only through Patreon messages instead. So please folks, when you pledge, remember not to bring up Waifu Academy in the open posts and join the discord to discuss it instead. Also, I am not a representative of Irphaeus, I'm just one of his backers in his discord that's been tracking what's going on. Thanks for your time and happy fapping!
Good to know!

Reactions: Namco15

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017

Thanks for sharing some news, not sure if I would call this good news through and through, but its something.

About receiving updates through those messages, did he actually get a response that it would be ok? Because if he had to scrub the page and people should prefereably not talk about the game, then im wondering how that would be ok with them. Pretty sure they can see those messages, and also, they actually had people watching peoples Discord servers, and when a game got shared there, it wasnt ok for them. Since they said it was a linked service from their website.

Yes, its basically that you have to go underground to share the game. The example I gave happened with Research into Corruption from Boomatica.

Now if in this case something is different I would be glad, but thought I share the experiences other developers gathered so far when dealing with the Thought Police.

Reactions: botc76

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017

Thanks dude for the information, and great news too @Irphaeus. How I said before, I still trust your words that you will not change anything of the game, and after all this problematic situation, and that all that mess reached a conclusion, I am craving so much the new update.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Great News but
it does not stop being pure and hard censorship because they have forced him to retuse all the content of his main game of Patreon

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Great news, but it is really safe to share the game through direct message? other devs share it through email if I'm not mistaken, like Mr Dots with DMD, probably safer than to do it through patreon

BTW, his pledges seen to have increased quite a bit since I last saw it, it was around two thousand dollars before patreon blocked the page if I remember correctly and now it's almost at 3 thousand, seems like people really don't want the game to die

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
BTW, his pledges seen to have increased quite a bit since I last saw it, it was around two thousand dollars before patreon blocked the page if I remember correctly and now it's almost at 3 thousand, seems like people really don't want the game to die
Actually I was at $2870 before the account suspending. I lost some pledges that came to end and didn't received any income from June.
I just hope pledgers don't leave because of the lack of vision about Waifu Academy on Patreon now, It would be a shame since the game is just getting started... So much is still planned.

Anyway I'm lucky to have such great donators, they are active on the discord, they are participating to the game creation, they are curious and respectful, they understood the difficult moment I had during this suspension and sided with me without any complain.

This is something I was really looking forward before starting my next project Waifu Hunter, having a little community to create the game with my Patreons supporter. It's gonna be very interesting.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
One question @Irphaeus: when you estimate that the next update of the game could be released?
It's being debated on discord actually...For now majority of my donator prefer wait Jully 2 for a massive update with lot of content than having a small update one June 16 and another one on Jully 15~
The point is also for me to catch the begining of the month, since with my "free" sound update I had to delay my work to half month release...And it's not "right" to realase an update 2 weeks after the payout.

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
It's being debated on discord actually...For now majority of my donator prefer wait Jully 2 for a massive update with lot of content than having a small update one June 16 and another one on Jully 15~
The point is also for me to catch the begining of the month, since with my "free" sound update I had to delay my work to half month release...And it's not "right" to realase an update 2 weeks after the payout.
This has been a hard month. Looking the scenario, I think that the best option will be wait to Jully 2; I know that is very difficult, but in pro to have a great update, then it will worth the pain.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Actually I was at $2870 before the account suspending. I lost some pledges that came to end and didn't received any income from June.
I just hope pledgers don't leave because of the lack of vision about Waifu Academy on Patreon now, It would be a shame since the game is just getting started... So much is still planned.

Anyway I'm lucky to have such great donators, they are active on the discord, they are participating to the game creation, they are curious and respectful, they understood the difficult moment I had during this suspension and sided with me without any complain.

This is something I was really looking forward before starting my next project Waifu Hunter, having a little community to create the game with my Patreons supporter. It's gonna be very interesting.
nah, it's quite normal to see a decrease when the month turns, a variation of a couple hundred dollars at your pledge level is to be expected, it will recover before the end of the month, some probably couldn't renew the pledge because of the page review

I don't think that's surprising at all that you have loyal patrons, your game is very well writen and has very well made scenes, not only the sex ones, and the story hold the player interested on what's gonna happen next, not so common to have a story that goes beyond the sex checklist with every female and that's actually good with a MC motivation that most people can get behind, this is by far the best honeyselect game I've ever played

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The important thing now is that the game is alive! We wait without problem! The thing that worries me the most is understanding how much will be censored now the game. I really wanna incest thing in game, hope in a incest patch to.

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
The important thing now is that the game is alive! We wait without problem! The thing that worries me the most is understanding how much will be censored now the game. I really wanna incest thing in game, hope in a incest patch to.
The incest won't be censored. The games have been removed from the Patreon page, but the content won't change, the same Irphaeus said that the game still has the same content and the same themes. What will change is the method of distribution of the game.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes