xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Maybe this retarded greedy bastards, like Dark Silver and others will considers change the site now finally. Omg is there no other websites then this shitty Patreon ffs?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Maybe this retarded greedy bastards, like Dark Silver and others will considers change the site now finally. Omg is there no other websites then this shitty Patreon ffs?
If there was, people wouldn't be having so many problem.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Alright, feels like Groundhog Day, but here we go again. Read the last sentence of what he said.

"It's just for few days, after my "cleaning" the Patreon support will review my page and unlock it now that I deleted what they asked.
The distribution of the game will obviously change(detail later), no more download link or NSFW stuff on my Patreon page.

But the game won't change, Waifu Academy will still be updated monthly and finished, Hopefuly you guys keep supporting me."

Dont come to a thread, throw out insults, and not even deliver anything to solve the problem you have, the problem that is thankfully non-existant because people just wont read it all first.

Also this:
If there was, people wouldn't be having so many problem.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
This game has the best honey select characters in my opinion :heartcoveredeyes:

And the story is great, because the mc fails some times.
There would be no excitement if there wouldn't be any backsteps.

bluepheasant

Apr 10, 2018
hopefully the problem with patreon will be solved soon, cuz i can't wait for the next update. one of the best game here.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man not again! Patreon i really hate you! Every time i find a really awesome game... patreon come and detroid all me dream T_T I really hope that this game come back really soon. Because i really like this game. And i hope no change! Incest roulez! I wanna incest in the game! So i hope in an incest patch T_T

Reactions: Paprika and TheBlub

dawnstar

Jul 7, 2017
Just wanted to say this is a great game!
Once you're back up on Patreon you'll be getting my support!

shinori8383

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered before, but after i downloaded and installed v0.3.8b, i launched the game and it still shows as v0.3.2b. I loaded my previous save and i cant continue after the Asuka locker scene..

Am i doing anything wrong here?
Please advice

maldek

Sep 26, 2017
Very impressive game. I will definitely support you after you solve your problem with patreon.

+There is a perfect balance in the game. It's not boring you with countless hours of few sexual content and there isn't extreme sexual content so you don't hear moan every 5 minutes.

Reactions: KuroVida

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
how long it has been since patreon locked his page? over a week? what's missing for them to open it again? do you have any feedback from them @Irphaeus ?

KuroVida

Jun 1, 2017
how long it has been since patreon locked his page? over a week? what's missing for them to open it again? do you have any feedback from them @Irphaeus ?
If they flagged the page for incestuous content, my guess is he's gonna have to refactor the codebase to remove references to family... "sister", "mother", and the like. If he got flagged for rape content, then that's a lot worse -- since there are already whole scenes dedicated to this kind of thing (i.e. sister tea time).

Honestly, I'm just glad this hasn't gotten @Irphaeus' spirits down too much; it sounds like he's gonna keep pushing forward. All we've gotta do is wait for him to sort things out, and support him on Patreon to show that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
If I had to bet money, it was probably be on the "non-consensual content". I've heard through the grapevine that any mention of these sort of things is "glorification", and thus, a blight upon the Patreon landscape. More than a bit ridiculous, if you ask me.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Another game with nice animations.
The story, at least some parts, is very cliche -albeit more complex (or complicated) than the standard one- and the same goes for the characters, all of them cliche, but plenty of them. Anyway I wasn't in it for the story, so no harm done from the stereotypes.
There is some nice humour, as the whole doggy-chan stuff, and some nice lines here and there.
Too bad Patreon's rules seems to be screwing this one, too.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes