Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Too bad there's no dislike option...... you don't like it, then don't play the game..... but stop ranting shit about the game because you are misguiding people.
This guy goes to every thread and basically implies the same thing:

"I don't like this game, the MC isn't a true alpha male who makes pussies wet just by being there and... Did that guy looked at that girl I have no relation with??? NTR!!!! Disgusting pig used goods whore! This game sucks!"

Only with a broken ass english.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
This is way better then any made in jap h-game engine game should be lol, like way better then I though, I'm considering to patron up on it just need to un parton some other game first, since I already have like 4. Nice job. Shame I didn't give it a go sooner, since I thought it was another quick and low effort type game.

Reactions: Synaxis

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
This is way better then any made in jap h-game engine game should be lol, like way better then I though, I'm considering to patron up on it just need to un parton some other game first, since I already have like 4. Nice job. Shame I didn't give it a go sooner, since I thought it was another quick and low effort type game.
You mean you were lucky. The biggest downside to the updates is that you don't really know when the game will suddenly end, as I'm sure you will soon learn to fear. Lol, the story is quite engaging for one of its genre, but there's a certain feeling of dread that won't go away no matter how much you fap.

Reactions: Meomeo and EchoCrow

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
onhold? noooooooooooo :FeelsBadMan::pensive::confounded::':)teary::tiredface::test2::ForeverAlone:
damn patreon bastards have got him. that bloody sjw CEO man be like "kneel to our tolerance, we only accept things that we like but we are tolerant only to those who agree and submit to our comunist i mean divine will. O have you heard of the domestic terrorist group antifa? yes well please go support their patreon" (that group actually has an active patreon btw, and they are classed as domestic terrorist cause you know they commit acts of terrorism, people be cray cray man committing violence because they dislike something) sorry for the rant :S just pissed off at the favouritism and biased bullshit of patreon. like it is fine and all they are a private company and can do that shit, but the fact they pretend they don't and try to act all high and mighty like they don't pick sides is bs.

U

User_482696

patreon stopped the game ??? shame on them >>> i was waiting for the new version >>>> now what will the creator do ? will he submit to the new policy or what ? anyone have contact with him ?

KuroVida

Jun 1, 2017
Oh, crap. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this game blew me away. Stoked for more... I'm gonna have to become a patron now.

Reactions: Irphaeus

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
It's just for few days, after my "cleaning" the Patreon support will review my page and unlock it now that I deleted what they asked.
The distribution of the game will obviously change(detail later), no more download link or NSFW stuff on my Patreon page.

But the game won't change, Waifu Academy will still be updated monthly and finished, Hopefuly you guys keep supporting me.

What did they ask you to remove from the game?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Probably the incest but patches can be made to change that. I was already deleting out any references to step brother/sister to make them blood relatives.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Probably the incest but patches can be made to change that. I was already deleting out any references to step brother/sister to make them blood relatives.
Incest and the optional rape (which wasn't optional in an early version)

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes