swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
Hello, when launching the game it doesn't start and I get a "Could not execute Is it missing?" text box appearing. All the other ren'py games work without any issues.

Anyone has an idea why it's not running ?

Amenahek

Oct 8, 2017
Shit! Just checked Irphaeus' Patreon page out of curiousity and it's "under content review" by Patreon :( I really hope they don't take his page down!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So at the beginning I was still excited about the game I finally thought of one who takes his revenge and not as the last loser performs but now I have to say that the mc is just the total loser a useless piece of shit as totally stupid to be one? can always lure into any obvious fall or that with the fat horny pig how can you

be so stupid and so trusting and so much to tell ??? then again with asuka who can blackmail the mc so easy and he like a total idiot and this brainless mc can be fooled by everyone including this fat useless pig of otaku ...... the game which was still good at first is now simple Just ridiculous with this pathetic brainless stupid useless piece of shit from MC that's stupider like a box full of stones

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
@Deadlyreaper i must disagree with you there, sometimes not everything is going like planed. this game does simulate that pretty good in my opinion. but he still is that bad ass master mind that know how to turn that around with plan b.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
@Deadlyreaper i must disagree with you there, sometimes not everything is going like planed. this game does simulate that pretty good in my opinion. but he still is that bad ass master mind that know how to turn that around with plan b.
he is the bad ass master ??? of what? com toilets clean ??? to let yourself be pushed through by everyone? nothing to do with anything? let out of it let yourself be let out by any stupid bitch ??? fall into every trap ??? or not realize he is being followed and being watched? even the stupid mindless fat pig lets him stand in the shop like a little boy

You can only hope that it will change something on the quickest way

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
@Deadlyreaper Yea he is, he successfully finish his steps on his plans on the end of the day. like i said nothing goes always right what you have planed so there happens that you get your feets in traps sometimes. and he needs to endure alot because he isnt actual at the stage of his plan where he got the upperhand. thats pretty good story telling for me, its way better as someone who is a perfect dude who has eyes on his back and knows everything about everyone in a blink.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Most likely scenario is that 4chan knew a release date was near and mass reported it for shits and giggles. They've been doing this for months. It's like they get extra points for getting it under review right before an update is to be released.

Edited... think back... how many times have we gotten excited for a game cuz it's about to be updated only to check a few days to a day before the release date and... it's under review! This is NOT a coincidence. It's a concerted effort by them to mass report games for "maximum pain".

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, unfortunately every game that is more successful gets on the spotlight easier

I don't think it's too hard to take incest out of the game, but if patreon complain about the more extreme content like sister molestation, Minami rape and asuka forced BJ in the locker, it's going to be harder to fix

or worse, if it demands removal of some characters because of aparent age like some other cases

this is a big shame since this is one of the best games to come out this year, hopefully he can get away by simply by removing incest telling that the mother is just some girl his father dated before the attempted suicide and his half sister isn't related anymore to MC

incest,rape,bestiality...this game is totally fuked :teary:
bestiality is a big stretch, it's just like, one lick at the pussy, and with panties covering it :closedeyesmile:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn damn damn - I was really getting into this one. We really need an alternative to Patreon - maybe go back to old fashioned crowd-funding? Yes - this COULD be made to fit their criteria, but this isn't a vanilla romance - this is revenge based. It SHOULD contain some more extreme elements. They fit what is happening, and taming that will just ruin the game.

Again - damn it.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
@Hoboy since lots of adult game developers probably life from their patreon income, that won't happen. you need something that pays out monthly for them but most payment companys probably dont want to deal with such extreme dirty stuff. i dont really believe that there will be any alternative to patreon.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes