gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I lost any hope that this will happen as well, all the major players have been hit by patreon and nothing else came, it's not going to change now with smallers ones getting affected as well

the solution is really to adapt content to patreon and patch the game back to what it should be at outside sources, there was no creator that changed the game and released a patch that was persecuted by patreon yet, only Mr Dots and only because he was careless.

Any dev that wishes to enter this market should prepare beforehand, or at least the ones that gets successful enough to attract attention, which is the case of this game now. Smaller ones are able to get away with it since patreon can't simply review everything (at least for now, maybe at the future they develop some algorithm to ban and remove content like at youtube and other bigger sites)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
he is the bad ass master ??? of what? com toilets clean ??? to let yourself be pushed through by everyone? nothing to do with anything? let out of it let yourself be let out by any stupid bitch ??? fall into every trap ??? or not realize he is being followed and being watched? even the stupid mindless fat pig lets him stand in the shop like a little boy

You can only hope that it will change something on the quickest way
Too bad there's no dislike option...... you don't like it, then don't play the game..... but stop ranting shit about the game because you are misguiding people.

Reactions: Savor

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
the solution is really to adapt content to patreon and patch the game back to what it should be at outside sources, there was no creator that changed the game and released a patch that was persecuted by patreon yet, only Mr Dots and only because he was careless.
A patch that rewrite the whole story and the characters? Waifu Academy can't be patched that easly, the game rely a lot more on his narrative than other games.
I will study all the possibilities to satisfy everyone.

Reactions: Jarul and fasd95

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
A patch that rewrite the whole story and the characters? Waifu Academy can't be patched that easily, the game rely a lot more on his narrative than other games.
Sad, but not much going around all the incest and rape.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Why is this game on hold?
It's just for few days, after my "cleaning" the Patreon support will review my page and unlock it now that I deleted what they asked.
The distribution of the game will obviously change(detail later), no more download link or NSFW stuff on my Patreon page.

But the game won't change, Waifu Academy will still be updated monthly and finished, Hopefuly you guys keep supporting me.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
It's just for few days, after my "cleaning" the Patreon support will review my page and unlock it now that I deleted what they asked.
The distribution of the game will obviously change(detail later), no more download link or NSFW stuff on my Patreon page.
But the game won't change, Waifu Academy will still be updated monthly and finished, Hopefuly you guys keep supporting me.
It is good to hear that the game can continue. What did they ask you to remove?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Patreon still on their witch hunt?

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I take it your doing the mode of what every other Patreon dev should do, and just use Patreon as a financial support page for your 'company', while hosting downloads to the game off-site on a forum, or some such?

Reactions: kalifianto

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
A patch that rewrite the whole story and the characters? Waifu Academy can't be patched that easly, the game rely a lot more on his narrative than other games.
I will assume so that patreon took issue with the game as a whole, not just incest as we hoped, in that case you are right

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Please, everyone read the last sentence he wrote. I cant be the only one to have seen what he actually wrote. And it was a pretty clear statement. So worry at a later time, for now its all information we have, and its good/pleasant information.

Reactions: Namco15

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Please, everyone read the last sentence he wrote. I cant be the only one to have seen what he actually wrote. And it was a pretty clear statement. So worry at a later time, for now its all information we have, and its good/pleasant information.
Some people just freak out and can't read a message... I have added a picture to attract their attention.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
@Irphaeus if i remember correctly you wanna do a second game called waifu hunter i think, is that correct? when will you start with that? after this game is finished or do you plan on creating both on the same time? maybe i'm wrong and it wasn't you correct me if i'm wrong.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
@Irphaeus if i remember correctly you wanna do a second game called waifu hunter i think, is that correct? when will you start with that? after this game is finished or do you plan on creating both on the same time? maybe i'm wrong and it wasn't you correct me if i'm wrong.
I have printed the Patreon post page since you guys can't have access.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes