gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the game says it has 14 girls to corrupt/enslave, can this number raise at some point or it's final? there is more girls at the game than 14

there is 16 girls in this picture and there are two girls missing from this list, the redhead from class that likes jpop and shinji's sister, but I don't know who is the girl at the end of C cup line

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
As far as games using honey select models go, this is probably the best, model wise at least. I like it, waiting for the update!
hmmm... I've one question about this honey select. is it free to use if we make a game using this 3d models? no copyright things?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
hmmm... I've one question about this honey select. is it free to use if we make a game using this 3d models? no copyright things?
I'm not sure, I use Daz so it's not an issue I've had to personally consider. I think if you own Honey Select and the addons you can use them for whatever you want though. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: Noa69

Mark17

May 15, 2017
the game says it has 14 girls to corrupt/enslave, can this number raise at some point or it's final? there is more girls at the game than 14
yes much more, in these update:
Catharine Sem título.png
Rikuna Sem título11.png
Isabela Sem título5.png
Shirohime Sem título45.png

there is 16 girls in this picture and there are two girls missing from this list, the redhead from class that likes jpop and shinji's sister, but I don't know who is the girl at the end of C cup line
okay this one these 2 girls are the same:
old Inori (girl at the end of C cup line) 97256_Untitled-1.png X New Inori (the redhead from class that likes jpop) Sem títuloc.png

Led

Jul 16, 2017
So, what's the point of playing the video game with the fat boy's cousin if there's no way you can win? Just replace the entire sequence with "You play... she kicks your ass!" on a single screen - game size reduced, time unwasted.
Agreed. I tried all options, I believe. There's just no way to win. Kinda lame and a waste of time for the player as well as for the developer.

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
Agreed. I tried all options, I believe. There's just no way to win. Kinda lame and a waste of time for the player as well as for the developer.
ofc there is not cuse its for upcoming content its not on the game yet they just gave you a peek at it, cuse otaku-san said how you could win but thats for another update not now
EDIT:it just kinda pisses me off that it ends allways with that little dead or alive 5 twin tailed brat i wanted to make her life a hell right now

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "Irphaeus, poste: 745636, membre: 68486"] C'est quelque chose sur lequel je travaille, il sera mieux dans les mises à jour entrantes ... Je pense à un menu contextuel de smartphone que vous pouvez utiliser anythime pour rappel.

Ce soir [/ QUOTE]
Lorsque la version Android est disponible s'il vous plaît?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017

Kayane is next? can't wait!

Daniel Hanks

Dec 29, 2017
Added a simple review.

Just wanted to give my 2 cents and opinion on what I have experienced after around 4 hours of gameplay.
I am a big fan of this title, it has a little something for everyone, I appreciate the time and effort that goes into creating a solid back story for the characters, individual personalities and suspense leading to progression. I don't feel that this game is a grind, I find the decisions and choices to be of great consequence and appropriate given the persona of the protagonist. The art work, animations, emotional expressions and emphasis on Japanese Hentai game style are artistic, tasteful and satisfying.
Kudos to the developer, writer/s and artist/s. Love your work, please keep it up.

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
It seems like the very first game use HS actually going under a Japanese background. However, I'd say that the mixed using of English and English-Japanese here is quite confusing

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "Irphaeus, post: 750728, membre: 68486"] La version Android et MAC sont en ligne depuis 2 jours. [/ QUOTE]
Can i have the LinkedIn for Android please thanks

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finished playing this version, great from beginning to the end

Asuka is hot as fuck, I love this back and forth with the MC and the sexual situations that come out from it, her story arc is the best from the girls until now, how she start liking MC is more believable than how Sheila and Minami do

I wouldn't doubt that Rachel really is some sort of succubus like in the dreams, and that's how she knows exactly who you are, why she always appears in your dreams, why she helps you and why she jumps at MC cock with no hesitation, and also the perfume bullshit, and she would be attracted to MC because of his hatred towards the school and because of his desire to use the girls to reach his goals

Reactions: John573
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes