Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
You are insinuating me to pay for the update So I could get it in mail right???
I was under impression this is Irphaeus business model - he create great game and we actually pay him for it so he can pay bills etc :)

Reactions: Zoa

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Just to clear up any confusion, I added the game to latest updates for 2 reasons, which some of you have already guessed.
1. The Mac and Android links are updated to the most recent version
2. The game was incorrectly listed as "Onhold" so I wanted to make it clear that everyone knew what was going on

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was under impression this is Irphaeus business model - he create great game and we actually pay him for it so he can pay bills etc :)
Oh sure, that's why we are all here on a file-sharing forum. Because we ALL pay for ALL the games we discuss here.

Seriously, you are free to go wherever you want to go, why do so many of you goody two-shoes come here just to be patronizing and smug?

If you've got the money to pay for all the games that are interesting to play, good for you, but some of us can only afford to be patreons for a few and others don't even have any money to spare.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
soo NO NEW content still? Game ends after Asukas "Licking party in toilets" ?

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I don't think it was what he implying.

Anyway for my concern, I never complained about F95 free sharing, it's rather the opposite... You are free to pledge or not obviously.
But what Jarul was trying to say (I think) is that I devote all my time to the game creation, I have no other incomes, or other works beside my dedication for what people pledge.
Btw I myself gave the last update link to F95 community. :)

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I don't think it was what he implying.

Anyway for my concern, I never complained about F95 free sharing, it's rather the opposite... You are free to pledge or not obviously.
But what Jarul was trying to say (I think) is that i devote all my time to the game creation, I have no other incomes, or other works beside my dedication for what people pledge.
Btw I myself gave the last update link to F95 community. :)

Hello my friend. How come that 2 updates with no content was released?.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hello my friend. How come that 2 updates with no content was released?.
No, the last update was 0.3.8 and had the usual amount of content, the last thread update was for the android and mac versions of the same update Otherwise the game was locked for a month and I don't think Irphaeus made a secret update in that period (or did he?).

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah - that threw me off at first, but as whenever a Ren'py game comes out with a Win version only I always immediately create a Mac version from it. So I already played the new version. God - I really hope that this game continues on it's path of revenge. I see so many deliciously evil things to come...

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Great game, still downloaded it out of habit.. of not reading description of update.. shame on me. Still played trough and unlocked scenes i missed last time, so plus for that.

Reactions: Reese286
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes