Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
The scene with Motoko and Yoko looks promising, I wouldn't mind getting between them.

More Inori is always a win.

[insert NTR comment here]
(now nobody needs to talk about it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you share the honey select cards for sheila and kayane?????

Can someone share the honey select cards for sheila and kayane i want moreeee h not yet satified

Reactions: datdzibaw

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Hm, I think a Succubus game will be very dark.
I hope it won't get problems with patreon.
But I love succubi :D

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I's there a choice combination to win against that girl in super strip fighter 5 when i block low she attacks high when i block high she sweeps low ?
and is Super strip fighter 5 really out or just in this game last i played was 4 and except for otaku and that other guy S or M i know its only 1 letter in his name every other character is a girl + succubus as boss aaaaand not sure about one is t a boy who dresses up as girl or dickgirlloli ?

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I's there a choice combination to win against that girl in super strip fighter 5 when i block low she attacks high when i block high she sweeps low ?
and is Super strip fighter 5 really out or just in this game last i played was 4 and except for otaku and that other guy S or M i know its only 1 letter in his name every other character is a girl + succubus as boss aaaaand not sure about one is t a boy who dresses up as girl or dickgirlloli ?
You can't win yet.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
and is Super strip fighter 5 really out or just in this game last i played was 4
incoming!!

and except for otaku and that other guy S or M i know its only 1 letter in his name every other character is a girl + succubus as boss aaaaand not sure about one is t a boy who dresses up as girl or dickgirlloli ?
You lost me here.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
First time player here of WA, any non-vanilla fetishes I should worry about/look forward to?

NaughtyNinja

Sep 4, 2017
I just gotta say, I love this game! The plot, the protagonist, the dialogue, the girls. All well written and engaging. Made me laugh on numerous occasions. Even the Honey Select assets are used to great effect here. The list goes on!

And to think I almost skipped over the game because of its silly sounding name! "Waifu" Academy just doesn't seem to do the game justice in my opinion. Maybe it's just me, but I was certain it was going to be another one of those average HS cashgrabs. Boy was I wrong.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes