rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Just wait for the update before jumping to conclusions, when it's out then we'll see if he was lying or not about the delays being legit. As said above this update should be twice the amount of content of an ordinary update since it took twice the time in the making (theoritically).
From what he is saying, it's looks like this update will have around 500 less lines than the previous one. But if it will be actual plot with some interesting sex scenes it could still be a improvement from last one, because with each update he adds more and more usless filler(weeb/nerd/pop-culture references, self-indulgent jokes and so on).
But it's two days compared to three in the previous update so that does not bode well.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Are you not bored posting the same stuffs over and over?Pages and pages of OT. We will move soon to thread banning people here. Thanks
Sorry, we was misled us by game dev repeating again and again the same stuff ;)

Ok, and now seriously.
Acording to info from few months ago it was 170%, so if we assume that he initially planned to update with a similar capacity as before, now we should have more than twice as much content as it was in 0.7.1 yet to be sure we will have to wait and see because this is just speculations

Last edited:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
CapNJacket's Update Preview Timeline Predictions Day 1 - Kaori in a state of undress in public again. - Minami's comando attack in a parking lot After Class - Finally meetup with Rachel again. - Isabella in her bra in the Nurse's office as well - Experimental Alchemy After School (likely lots of branching events, unlikely to get all in one run.) - Continue up with previous Isabella afternoon scene? - MC running into the woods - "investigate the school" - REDACTED Vash's Easter Hunt Spoiler - Locker Room Showers (Motoko/Kayane) - Hugging Elizabeth in the equipment room? - Kayane's Pool Party with Rikuna there as well Day 2 - Zaibatsu Day! - Train trip with Takamura and Elizabeth Explore the Zaibatsu (likely branching events, unlikely to get all in one run.) - MC looking at a hallway with guards - Shirohime in a tanning room with [Mystery Censored Person] - Jira in a sauna Takamura's ad in a string-kini! - Shirohime there as well - A small display of skill in her gi - Takamura [REDACTED] in the gym

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
CapNJacket's Update Preview Timeline Predictions Day 1 - Kaori in a state of undress in public again. - Minami's comando attack in a parking lot After Class - Finally meetup with Rachel again. - Isabella in her bra in the Nurse's office as well - Experimental Alchemy After School (likely lots of branching events, unlikely to get all in one run.) - Continue up with previous Isabella afternoon scene? - MC running into the woods - "investigate the school" - REDACTED Vash's Easter Hunt Spoiler - Locker Room Showers (Motoko/Kayane) - Hugging Elizabeth in the equipment room? - Kayane's Pool Party with Rikuna there as well Day 2 - Zaibatsu Day! - Train trip with Takamura and Elizabeth Explore the Zaibatsu (likely branching events, unlikely to get all in one run.) - MC looking at a hallway with guards - Shirohime in a tanning room with [Mystery Censored Person] - Jira in a sauna Takamura's ad in a string-kini! - Shirohime there as well - A small display of skill in her gi - Takamura [REDACTED] in the gym
You forgot Tomoe watching tv in her lingere

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
Just wait for the update before jumping to conclusions, when it's out then we'll see if he was lying or not about the delays being legit. As said above this update should be twice the amount of content of an ordinary update since it took twice the time in the making (theoritically).

EDIT : i'm not saying it will be bigger than before, but it SHOULD be since it took too much time :BootyTime:
Didnt he already release how big the update is going to be (Scenes, renders, Amount words)?

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hello everyone!

A little update on what I'm doing on the game... I though two weeks delay would be enough but I didn't managed to finish what I wanted, even by working more than 10 hours day.

Something came up... I noticed a huge issue in several of my 3D render for the last two big scene, right after I have added new events at the begining I forgot to adjust the outcomes of my storyboard and a certain character appear where he shouldn't have(this mess everything) So I had to remade these renders and tweak some others, this is what I did these past 8 days.

Testing, polishing, adjusting... The final script works, but it's very rought... I will send it to Vash in a couple of days for readback. I'm sorry for the delay, I don't know if it will takes one or two weeks, I feel miserable to ask you to wait a little more.
Believe me, I only want one thing and its to release the update so I can take a little break, but I just can't and won't rush, it would be stupid after all that time now.

Meanwhile I can just show you some previews and how much the 3D renders increased and quality.(one of the major reason update takes now more times to be delivered.)

1588778447432.png

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes