ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
It's good to be optimistic. But the past few weeks has teached us that you shouldn't be.
I know. Thats why i said that i hope to play it. This month, i am sceptic too. Still. This negativity doesnt help. I have been on his shoes. Being openly critiquized is one thing, but some of this comments piling after another surely doesnt motivate someone to improve or keep working. More like the opposite, just bring a bad mood with translates in a drop of quality or to drop the entire thing. Wich is a loss for everyone.
In short: critiquize, but dont be a dickhead.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I am sure for 90% of the developers this is side job for exception of some who make a lot of money of this kind of projects so insults and critics aside if you don't have time right now while everyone is in isolation or losing their jobs or spending theirs last resources i mean if you don't have time right now to make some extra bucks i don't know when, except if you are not busy watching everything on NETFLIX. Your excuses are not good enough many developers when there was month period were late half month so decided to make 2 months period and still they late half month and while there is fools to pay they will delay and screw others. You dude however late half freaking year so you have no excuse and if you want respect you need to show respect or others for that matter stop transactions until update is ready but on the end why should you if there is dummy naive people out there to pay!

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
2 Question.

1) the Game is not abandoned ?
2) Tell us in what program, CHARACTERS and textures are made.

I really like the Character design and textures.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
2 Question.

1) the Game is not abandoned ?
2) Tell us in what program, CHARACTERS and textures are made.

I really like the Character design and textures.
1. as long as dev don't write officialy he stop developing this game the topic won't be tagged as abandoned even if he don't do anything for 8 months or as we will shortly see more
2. as friend above write HS

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
1. as long as dev don't write officialy he stop developing this game the topic won't be tagged as abandoned even if he don't do anything for 8 months or as we will shortly see more
No that isn't how it works, if the developer doesn't post anything related to the game for 3 months e.g a development update post or whatever then the game would get marked abandoned regardless of whether or not it has been confirmed as such by the developer themselves.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Irphaeus posted a development update last month (22nd) and has also been active on their discord server.

Vyrals

Jan 15, 2019
Can anyone gimme the link of maim lain mod for android?
His post in patreon already edited and the link is removed

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Just wait for the update before jumping to conclusions, when it's out then we'll see if he was lying or not about the delays being legit. As said above this update should be twice the amount of content of an ordinary update since it took twice the time in the making (theoritically).

EDIT : i'm not saying it will be bigger than before, but it SHOULD be since it took too much time :BootyTime:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes