zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
Making all those meme and pop culture references took at least 60% of his time so just let him off this time guys. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But I swear to God, if MC doesn't bang Takamura or Motoko in the next update, I'll go mad.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
How much i want to pretend to work 8 months and get paid i have ask the dev to tech me the trick. When update comes one day and be 15 minutes gameplay with reading like first grade kid you can extend to 40 minutes people will be like whaaat 8 months are you shiting me and patreons will be like wow what amazing update you can fap 10 min :ROFLMAO:o_O

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Lack of communication.He should talk with us about the update.If he do it like this,no one will believe him.I also have a hard time to believe him after all those excuse and delay.Also this is one of the reason i quit his patreon.He should take an example with other dev like Braindrop,Arcgame or others that have a strong bond with their fans.Seriously..im still pissed he make another excuse and delay it again...-_- I should quit,this is a waste of time.

qkwjgn005

Jul 16, 2017
Lack of communication.He should talk with us about the update.If he do it like this,no one will believe him.I also have a hard time to believe him after all those excuse and delay.Also this is one of the reason i quit his patreon.He should take an example with other dev like Braindrop,Arcgame or others that have a strong bond with their fans.Seriously..im still pissed he make another excuse and delay it again...-_- I should quit,this is a waste of time.
you are right. this is a waste of time and money

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Come on guys get off his back. The game is free to play you do not have to donate. I personally love this game and will patiently wait till the author releases his next update. Id also like to thank the Author for such a good game and don't let the few haters get you down your game is Awesome.
Haters? criticise him for his total lack of proper comunication and constant delays (almost 8 months) is not being an hater, thig game compared to other renpy hs games is incredibly slow, there are no excuses the guy needs to do better if he wants to keep his patrons.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
You ask, I deliver

Irphaeus:
My issue is I need to makes smaller storyboard from the start, because what i was doing from the begining is to take 2 or 3 days and to add my scene and narratives, but what happened along the way is that new characters and new possiblites came along, while the story progress
So now filling 2 or 3 days is taking WAAAAY more works than in the first update
exactly, I can't keep the same pacing, so my goal is to keep what I said before and keeping a 3 month release update, no more 2 or 3 days
it's impossible in 3 months
Well it would be possible if i wasn't adding so many stuff.
But I like to fill every moment
So the next update(not the incoming one), will be 1 day with a part of the weekend, I want it to beout for August
Creating big update with gigantic content is fun to do but it actually hurt the game and my reputation also
if I lose people trust because of no update for month its not worth it, , this is why I need to change that, I wanted to always give much and do more but it's hurting me in the end.
I realised this the last update already but I thought by just working faster and much i could still release within 3-4 months... In the end I just added stuff over and over and created another gigantic update -_-
People have the right to be impatient it's my fault for having bad working method
I need to work on that
He actually regained some respect from me for being honest and admitting fault (if he truly did say that). Alright Irphaeus, once your actions imitate your words, I'll give you a second chance.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I had high hopes for this one, but I feel like its slowly falling by the wayside and other better, more frequently updated games are out there. Truly hope this one makes a good comeback, cause I enjoyed what I did play.

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
I had high hopes for this one, but I feel like its slowly falling by the wayside and other better, more frequently updated games are out there. Truly hope this one makes a good comeback, cause I enjoyed what I did play.
just hope that " new update " is worth for your money/time

Reactions: Reese286

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Can anyone make a compilation with all his delays and excuses with dates for this update? lmao

I don’t understand how can someone still trust him

Oct 10 2019
Some update ETA : 0.8.0 -Storyboard : 80% (not 100% because I always add some events while making the scene in 3D) -3D and animation rendering : 15% (2 scenes are done on ~20) -Dialogue : 10% (a bit was written already) -Scripting : 0% -Feature : 30% (Chi is working on fixing and enhancing everything after all the feedback) -Sound/Music : 0% -Proofreading/Beta testing : 0% Also, few days after the 0.7.1a release I took some days off... No worry I'm working since a week on the new update with a good pacing. I also worked on some VIP stuff, and Waifu Hunter during 2 days this week. Next I will post a lil wallpaper reward on Patreon this week end, then I will add a poll with many options in it for the next month wallpaper reward, you guys will have a lot of choises to pick, I will try to satsfy as much as I can with this reward. Stay tuned ^^
Oct 23 2019
Hello everyone, Some update ETA : 0.8.0 -Storyboard : 110% (Yup as expected I already added new stuff while making the scene ^^) -3D and animation rendering : 30% (6 scenes are done on ~24) -Dialogue : 10% (a bit was written already) -Scripting : 0% -Feature : 30% (Chi is working on fixing and enhancing everything after all the feedback) -Sound/Music : 0% -Proofreading/Beta testing : 0% I have been working on both Waifu Academy and Waifu Hunter last week... I wish I could show you my work on Waifu Hunter but I don't want to spoil any surprise. Anyway be assured I'm stopping for now to work on Waifu Hunter this month, and will focus on Waifu Academy update.
Oct 26 2019
Right know I'm working on a 3D hot scene in the girl shower... I don't know if you guys remember, but you had some kind of a glimpse in the wallpaper reward. The scene is very cool, sexy, funny and with difterent outcomes depending on the waifu
:slight_smile:
(изменено)

It's a very big scene i'm on it since several days already
Nov 26 2019
Hey, hey! Sorry for the lack of news I have been very busy with that nasty update :x

UPDATE ETA : 0.8.1 (Working on since October 4, for release late December)

-Storyboard : 130% (NANI ?!)
-3D and animation rendering : 60% (16 scenes are done on ~26)
-Dialogue : 30% (I had to re-write some stuff to fit the new events)
-Scripting : 20%
-Feature : 60%
-Sound/Music : 30%
-Proofreading/Beta testing : 0%

So last week I was done with the first day of 0.8.1 update, still something was a bit wrong in the pacing of that day... The end of it was stack with too many lewd encounters(4 in a row xD), you may say : "lewd can't be wrong, we never have enough!!" But here it was hurting the narrative and the pacing since the next day was also using the same archetype/rythm. (full day:story building, then night:lewd)

Since the point is to keep you entertained and "focus", I don't want to force you reading wall of text during more than 10 scenes without some lewds sprinkle here and there.

So I reworked the pacing of both day, I didn't deleted anything but I had to move the lewd encounter(and rework it) to the next day, and so replace these scene with something new that matter for the story.

And yes more content, but more work for me too and so more wait for you guys... I won't disappoint you guys, I will make your wait worth it and will do my best to finish the update before the end of the year.

To give you an idea of the first day content 0.8.1 update : (14 scenes, more than 340 pictures and 8 animated scenes for one single day.) Update 0.8.1 storyboard and content is about 2 full days plus a full night.
Nov 30 2019

Hello guys,

Some ETA about the next update : (Be ready for a lot of fun ^^)
  • It will be about two full day and one full night of content.
  • The update with most sexy content yet! (8 girls featured)
  • Many branching situation for various outcomes and fun ;)
  • More reveal and... More mystery!

I have started to work on this update fully upon October 4, so it's been almost 2 months and I'm at ~65% done.

Here a sneakpeek... Stay tuned on our Discord server for more content and info, and Thanks for your support!
    PS : All patrons rank will get the Special Winter Holiday Wallpaper Pack! Incoming soon.

Dec 18 2019
from developer channel
The first day took me a lot of time with all those alternative scene
The 2nd day have a lot alternative stuff too
and then the night is the "pinacle" of the update
I wrote some stuff and worked on the early moment of Day 2 but overall i didn't made huge progress to do a ETA post This update actually got several Karma option
These alternative path reflect what you chosed, some of them will be used as "redemption" choice to rise your Karma back if you ever want to change route
or you can keep your way or even worse your karma
Still these choice will only have consequenses in the final version when all route are done, remember that I'm not doing all of them at once
I'm still not sure if I go for the "lover" route or the opportunist one
first I mean
The dark Karma route is the last I will do, because it involve a lot of thing
and a lot of lewd scene
i would say the opportunist first, since it's the most neutral from the looks of it
Also the lover route is divided in 4 other route
4 girls of the cast got a True Waifu ending in the lover route
Jan 12 2020
I'm thinking about expanding the update to the third day plus the night because of something big that kick out, but it would be too much of wait imo.

Some Kayane, some strip club, some Tomoe reveal on day 3....
Btw for the Sheila fans, don't worry she will have something good at some point again, I have a great event ready and writte
I have an "issue" with Kaori where her story arc conflict with Takamura

Сегодня, в 0:15

For now I decided to not progress totaly in Kaorie arc because of thaat
I keep a line about her but I want to "finish" Takamura event before starting kaori event totaly, since they both have diferent route(изменено)
Haha I know what I want to do I just want to keep a clear pacing, too many girl at the same time would make the plot bloated/confusing
Jan 17 2020

Vash is waiting the script, he's scared that I give 200 pages at once, And i understand him :< But I just didn't finished to write some scene in the alternate path that all

Don't worry Vash it's not 200, it's only 170

Taka and Inori don't go at Zaibatsu at the same time, If you remember Inori is supposed to go with Yoko on the week end. While Faris Ads is scheduled on Thursday
Jan 27 2020
I have added 2 big new scene, so it didn't progressed much overall since it's new content, I'm still at 75% except there is more content now
Jan 28 2020
Yes I'm sorry I'm so bad at managing my work >.>, when I do a storyboard everything feel ok. But when I'm starting to work on the 3D and writting I can't help to add stuff here and there that goes out of proportion. It's mainly because I try to be in the user position and say to myself : "wow it would be cool to have this scene here", and "Hm it would be cool if that character do/tell this." etc(изменено)

Сегодня, в 11:08

Thank you! I will probably be late, but I won't disappoint, I promise.
I will give some new preview in a week. What I'm working on since several days is with a lot of surprise so I don't want to spoil it
The update is 2 and half a day, got already more than 600 new pictures an 20 animations, AND I'm not finished on the last day.
I know people does that, this is why I take care at doing interesting alternative path, so it add replayability and sexy stuff for each girl people like
The incoming update got two scene with enigma solving, many possibility, but only one is good.
Takumura, Jira, Shirohime... The Zaibatsu scene is kinda "explosive"
Feb 5 2020
Capn will hate me but I still didn't finished the Zaibatsu scene and Takamura stuff to do any decent preview. I stoped a bit to do 3D to focus on the writing so I can send the script to Vash ASAP. While he will readback and add his lines I will go back on 3D and finish the two last big scene. Then you'll get a good preview of all of that.

XomatsuСегодня, в 2:52
Irphaeus
This is going to be lewdest and the best update, mark my words.
I give you some hint about Takamura scene... It's in 3 parts and takes the whole afternoon and night... first there will be some hot teasing, then some "sweaty" foreplay and some sunset extasy.
Specialy if he knows I included Jira somewhere...
Feb 7 2020
It's one single day, It's 500MO, It's 300 pics, 16 animations, and currently 900 lines of dialogue... View attachment 543231
Feb 15 2020
Hey, hey! Sorry for the lack of news I have been very busy with that nasty update :x UPDATE ETA : 0.8.1 (late December) -Storyboard : 130% (NANI ?!) -3D and animation rendering : 60% (16 scenes are done on ~26) -Dialogue : 30% (I had to re-write some stuff to fit the new events) -Scripting : 20% -Feature : 60% -Sound/Music : 30% -Proofreading/Beta testing : 0% So last week I was done with the first day of 0.8.1 update, still something was a bit wrong in the pacing of that day... The end of it was stack with too many lewd encounters(4 in a row xD), you may say : "lewd can't be wrong, we never have enough!!" But here it was hurting the narrative and the pacing since the next day was also using the same archetype/rythm. (full day:story building, then night:lewd) Since the point is to keep you entertained and "focus", I don't want to force you reading wall of text during more than 10 scenes without some lewds sprinkle here and there. So I reworked the pacing of both day, I didn't deleted anything but I had to move the lewd encounter(and rework it) to the next day, and so replace these scene with something new that matter for the story. And yes more content, but more work for me too and so more wait for you guys... I won't dissapoint you guys, I will make your wait worth it and will do my best to finish the update before the end of the year. To give you an idea of the first day content 0.8.1 update : (14 scenes, more than 340 pictures and 8 animated scenes for one single day.) Update 0.8.1 storyboard and content is about 2 full days plus a full night.
Storyboard jumped from 130 to 150% (after I added a full event mid day and another one during night.)
-3D rendering and Animation 90% (Only one scene left.)
-Dialogue 70% (the first day and night are finished, also a major party is already in readback. )
-Scripting 60% (It progress the same pace as writing so both will be finished together.)
-Feature 80% (Chie and other Bees worked and fixed the bug you reported from the UI update... The Gallery will also be a lot more practicable.)
-Sound/Music 65% (I'm gathering sample, I have a library so it's not what that takes me the most time.)
-Proofreading/Beta testing 30%

"Voila!" I know It's been almost 5 months, and I will ask you another month guys...
I have added branching choises dialogue that took me a lot of times.
The Update content is about a full day, a full night, then another full day, and another full night.
It's more massive than the previous update, also more sexy and funny ^^
I promise that your wait won't be disappointed, and I apologize again for my slow pace of work.
Mar 8 2020
I 'wasted' more time on the 20% last percent than on the 70% first percent for exemple

[20:20]
The writing is extremly time consuming

[20:21]
It still takes me more time than before doing the 3D because I add more details and polish everything up but at least I can keep a good rythm and pac

but with the writing, when you don't have the inspiration... well you don't have the inspiration

You really cant do shit about it, it's very frustrating to stay hours in front of your computer with just a couple of lines...
Mar 15 2020
Irphaeus

Everything? no, Vash and I are enhancing things here and there, so while he rework some dialogue I have to go back to 3D to makes extra stuff. It's the polish "phase" for the first day who is huge, and I still have to finish the 2nd day night... But overhall the update is at ~85% done. Remember it's full 2 days and 2 nights with alternative path.
Mar 24 2020
messages from the developer channel
Monthly wallpapers are replaced by big package, I will do another package next month with a new poll and new themes. Unfortunatly not, even if I had finished the testing, to add sounds and music(wich is not), there is still hundred of script page to review.
Vash is actually working like crazy, it's my faut I'm sending him the sript a bit too late(изменено)
Cause of all the stuff I'm ading and change, the game is very very close to the moment it split
many things to be taken in concideration about characters route, I also don't want to disapoint fans so I had to review some path to make some waifu more interesting and with better content
I hope you appreciate every bits
:slight_smile:

THink to understand about how I work too
Is I just "can't" work on one update, I mean when I work on the game I work on all aspect and further on what's going to happen in the game.
More I work on the game, the more it got stuffed

it's a bit of a vicious circle
I don't really give release time anymore because of that Repus I rather give eta and estimation

but still these thing can change if I add stuff
most likely yes, it won't be released within the incoming week for sure. I'm sorry it's just impossible to review all the script, to add sound and stuff within that delay. a bit retroactive since I will add some option and scene on the way, specialy after Minami train night, another one in the train with the thug and some other that you will notice very soon But mostly you made choises and decision during the game that increased or decreased your karma... Upon a very important precise and tricky moment you will have opportunity to change that, if you don't the karma will decide witch route you take Forcing on Minami already decreased your karma a lot, and if you kept getting bad karma over and over the opportunity to 'redeem' yourself could not be enough Also think that redeeming yourself may be totally not in your interest if you want to get revenge and discover what really happened
You cannot yet, the Karma has no impact for now all the value are just to give idea(изменено)

Everything will be reajusted and calculated when all choises are created

Mar 30 2020
Hello everyone! Sorry I wasn't available the last couple of days (busy taking care of someone because of the outbreak) I managed to write some stuff and work on music/sound though. Anyway I'm back and ready to finish the update, (new)Shirohime scene and Takamura one still need a bit of work, but we are talking about a week, then one more last week for Vash to review and improve the script and the release should finaly be a thing! \o/

UPDATE ETA : 0.8.0
-Storyboard : 140% (DONE!)
-3D and animation rendering : 95% (28 scenes DONE!)
-Dialogue : 90% (2 scenes left and mostly lewd.)
-Scripting : 90% (one tree left.)
-Feature : 100% (Chie finished month ago.)
-Sound/Music : 60% -Proofreading/Beta testing : 50% (I tested the first day, script included.)
Apr 3 2020
Vash
Repus If you search for Irpheaus's recent posts, I was superceded. He says that he plans to wrap up his portion this week, and have my portion and bug hunting done by next week. As soon as the ball is in my court, I will keep you updated as often as I can.

Apr 8 2020
That is, he states he added one or two last flourishes that will need to be gone over.
Apr 11 2020
From next week to this month.

This guy is scam lord. Stop milking him.

View attachment 616150
Apr 14 2020
Apr 17 2020
Apr 19 2020
View attachment 624787
It's easier to show the screenshot ;)
Apr 20 2020
Apr 21 2020

Apr 22 2020

Hello everyone! I hope you all are going ok in these trouble times.

I'm coming with good news to cheer you up I hope ^^, But first I want to apologize for the lack of post on Patreon, you know I'm limited by their enforced guidelines so I try to avoid posting things that may make me in trouble despite respecting their rules since the beginning. Still I understood I should show more activity and will try to do so, I hear you.

About the incoming update, it's been months... I'm delaying it week after week and can feel you guys disappointement in me, I totally understand it.
But I can't give you any more honest reason that it's because I just add more stuff and try to make everything perfect and enjoyable as possible.
I'm not delaying the update for any other reason that I always feel the need to enhance my work every time I'm testing and review it, I just can't help to add a new dialogue here, a new scene there, rework a bit some animation etc.
I agree with you it's not very professional and I apologize, but at least you get the best of what I can deliver everytime.
This is something that matter a lot to me, I really want you to understand that I'm not fooling around or abusing your trust. I really hope you believe me.

Here the 0.8.0 ETA :
-Storyboard goes from 150 to 170% (after I added new scene during morning, and afternoon .)
-3D rendering and Animation 100%
-Dialogue 80% (the first day, the night, and half of 2nd day is done)(obviously since I have added new scene the overall dialogue increased so the progress didn't moved a lot)
-Scripting 80% (It progress the same pace as writing so both will be finished together.)
-Feature 100% (Chie and other Bees are just waiting for me to add the feature.)
-Sound/Music 80% (I have gatherd everything l need, I will just need a couple of days to add everything and test it in the final phase.) -Proofreading/Beta testing 80%

The script/dialogue jumped from 29500 lines to 35000+ lines in one update. The update is around 700+ new pictures and a breaking record of 40 new animated scenes featuring more than 10 waifus. The script also feature 8 different choises menu with various outcomes (lewds, funs, fails)

Does this update will worth your wait? I'm sure you will enjoy it! Does this update could have been made in less than 6 months, Yes but at what cost...?

The update is coming within two weeks, It just can't be made faster... Giving a shorter estimation will just makes you disappointed if it need a bit of delay again.

Thanks for your support and trust, please enjoy previews of some scene I stacked in the update ^^

View attachment 628461
Apr 23 2020
Guys, just wait a bit more, and there are better things to discuss. What do you think?

View attachment 630077
Apr 29 2020
false alarm, guys:

Irphaeus:

No I'm waiting for the script, so meanwhile I rather add some good stuff that don't needs more writing, like extra sexy shots
May 3 2020
PogChamp

Irphaeus:

I'm still writting the last scene and adding some bits, before sending everything to Vash. He still work on the previous script, but everything is coming together smoothly. I don't want to rush the last details since last time, I had to reupload a new version because of bugs and typo, so now that almost all is done I'm making everything right. You waited 6 months for it so It has to be perfect.

It's difficult to make people wait after so much delay, I feel bad and just want to release it, but last time proved that I should have waited a couple of day more to test all the update all over again.

I can do a time 'estimation' , I still needs probably 3 days of work before sending the final script, and Vash will probably require a week to correct everything(it's 116 pages), then when he gave me the script back I will need a couple of day to test everything and upload it. It's an estimation, it can be quicker or slighter longer. But it's exactly what I have left to do and what the update require to be released, no bullshit.
You ask, I deliver

Irphaeus:
My issue is I need to makes smaller storyboard from the start, because what i was doing from the begining is to take 2 or 3 days and to add my scene and narratives, but what happened along the way is that new characters and new possiblites came along, while the story progress
So now filling 2 or 3 days is taking WAAAAY more works than in the first update
exactly, I can't keep the same pacing, so my goal is to keep what I said before and keeping a 3 month release update, no more 2 or 3 days
it's impossible in 3 months
Well it would be possible if i wasn't adding so many stuff.
But I like to fill every moment
So the next update(not the incoming one), will be 1 day with a part of the weekend, I want it to beout for August
Creating big update with gigantic content is fun to do but it actually hurt the game and my reputation also
if I lose people trust because of no update for month its not worth it, , this is why I need to change that, I wanted to always give much and do more but it's hurting me in the end.
I realised this the last update already but I thought by just working faster and much i could still release within 3-4 months... In the end I just added stuff over and over and created another gigantic update -_-
People have the right to be impatient it's my fault for having bad working method
I need to work on that

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes