spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I talked to Irphaeus about the f95's player the hope they have.And Irphaeus tell me he will never come to the f95 again.So I guess the F95's player made he sad and hurt him.Maby there are lots of personal abuse and in here.
It's better to be in an echo chamber where you can just kick/ban people that say thing you don't like, than to be on a site where you'll be freely criticized for your bad work, no?

Skosha

Dying Dream dev
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2017
PogChamp

Irphaeus:

I'm still writting the last scene and adding some bits, before sending everything to Vash. He still work on the previous script, but everything is coming together smoothly. I don't want to rush the last details since last time, I had to reupload a new version because of bugs and typo, so now that almost all is done I'm making everything right. You waited 6 months for it so It has to be perfect.

It's difficult to make people wait after so much delay, I feel bad and just want to release it, but last time proved that I should have waited a couple of day more to test all the update all over again.

I can do a time 'estimation' , I still needs probably 3 days of work before sending the final script, and Vash will probably require a week to correct everything(it's 116 pages), then when he gave me the script back I will need a couple of day to test everything and upload it. It's an estimation, it can be quicker or slighter longer. But it's exactly what I have left to do and what the update require to be released, no bullshit.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
PogChamp

Irphaeus:

I can do a time 'estimation' , I still needs probably 3 days of work before sending the final script, and Vash will probably require a week to correct everything(it's 116 pages), then when he gave me the script back I will need a couple of day to test everything and upload it. It's an estimation, it can be quicker or slighter longer. But it's exactly what I have left to do and what the update require to be released, no bullshit.

OMG, ok there has no trust in there.[

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
I'm surprised some ppl here didn't learn a thing how it is with Waifu Academy;)
but have faith guys, I am ALMOST sure that it will be ready before the new year...
and we will probably have entire two days of content... maybe even with evening :sneaky:

Edit:
So in other words View attachment 642501 weeks. Honestly at this point, we waited this long another two wont hurt. Like they say, it will be ready when its ready.
u know 2weeks ago he says it will take 2more weeks ? ;)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
PogChamp

Irphaeus:

I'm still writting the last scene and adding some bits, before sending everything to Vash. He still work on the previous script, but everything is coming together smoothly. I don't want to rush the last details since last time, I had to reupload a new version because of bugs and typo, so now that almost all is done I'm making everything right. You waited 6 months for it so It has to be perfect.

It's difficult to make people wait after so much delay, I feel bad and just want to release it, but last time proved that I should have waited a couple of day more to test all the update all over again.

Lol! Irphaeus, is that you? Such a comedian:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OK lemme see if I get this straight; The Release that was promised this week is being pushed back another two weeks because reasons? :unsure: ;) :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Sorry, but that really is funny _ and you post this message like its a good thing. Honestly that is amazing. You do realize we have all seen this movie before right? Right? Yup, same shit, different day.

Last edited:

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
PogChamp

Irphaeus:

ohh boy!! it's coming out on june, LET'S GOOO!!
images.jpeg

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Impressive, does anyone know what his patrons think about all these delays, they are the one paying for it afterall.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
116 pages means he literally wrote a 200+ page trade paperback.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
There's always the old trick used in college of using bigger font and spacing. hahaha
Arial 12.5 pt with 15 pt leading, 100% expanded and 1.125 margins can gain you up to 40% larger yield on your documents.

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
Don't worry there will be another user post I can wait since I'm not a patron. Then the game update release and the waiting happen again and then there will be another post about I can wait since I'm not a patron, etc. And again and again and again like a broken record.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
PogChamp

Irphaeus:

OMG is this for real?:FacePalm::FacePalm:

terror100

Oct 12, 2017
I'm surprised some ppl here didn't learn a thing how it is with Waifu Academy;)
but have faith guys, I am ALMOST sure that it will be ready before the new year...
and we will probably have entire two days of content... maybe even with evening :sneaky:

Edit:

u know 2weeks ago he says it will take 2more weeks ? ;)
don't forget that he said that he said that there would be a update in march and april xD
so the "delay" if you can call it that at the moment is already 1,5 months and is going to 2 months
and this will not be the last delay

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes