ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Yeah, there is also an hint about the fact that they use fire extinguisher to transport it. It can feel like a lazy way to trigger sex scenes but it's not like MC needs it for every girls (sister, Tomoe, redhead milf, nurse, Helen, Takamura, ...) and it should be important in the grand scheme.
That reminds me... Just like the MC is having this weird visions of Rachel. Will the others who were exposed to the perfume also gonna start having weird dreams and vissions? im waiting for the moment when the sister or someone else starts to mention about it...

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
That reminds me... Just like the MC is having this weird visions of Rachel. Will the others who were exposed to the perfume also gonna start having weird dreams and vissions? im waiting for the moment when the sister or someone else starts to mention about it...
She is some kind of succubus so I assume the reason he has the nightmares is because is either a male or because he add a sexual relation with her, I doubt it's linked to the perfume.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
IDK, I kind of think, if a game doesn't get any updates for ages then discussing the missing updates and the devs work ethics is practically the only thing related to a game you can post about.
Why bother with speculating about how the game will play out or repeating for the umpteenth time which girl you like the most, when there hasn't been any change anyway?

That being said, we all feel the need to vent from time to time, but it can get out of hand and in the end we don't really gain that much of it.

I can wait for an update to Waifu Academy, I'm not a patron, I don't spend money on it and tbh I often don't even have the time to play all the updates that come out in the same week.
It's a great game, but there are many other great games and each week (or so it feels like) a new good one starts, sadly not all get finished, but there's always something new or a new update to play.

The only game where the lack of updates is really killing me is Where the Heart Is, but that is because I suffer from severe withdrawal of Monica and Jenna goodness. ;)

Solemn

May 14, 2017
There are so many games one can play that spending time complaining about the lack of updates on this one feels like wasting valuable time that can be spent playing other available games. Then you can be nicely surprised when an update drops and you're several weeks late for it.

Or the game's abandoned, but you still didn't just spend that time waiting.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes