Jul 7, 2019
I just want the regular update schedule back after this update that's it. No grudge, I'll wait for this update but seriously regular updates after.
I think he just want to make more good and interesting things to us.And this things will spend more time.Did you know this update will add 40 sex anime?0.71 just add 31 sex anime.And at least 10 waifus.So I am glad to wait.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I talked to Irphaeus about the f95's player the hope they have.And Irphaeus tell me he will never come to the f95 again.So I guess the F95's player made he sad and hurt him.Maby there are lots of personal abuse and in here.
Oh that's very sad to hear... considering I just joined this forum I don't really know much about it.. and I am not sure if the members hurt him before he started posting irregular updates... Still thanks for spreading the word to him. Sometimes it's better to ignore the ovee exaggerated criticism I guess. Still the time he's taking to deliver the updates is an abomination for sure..

Reactions: Xyclos

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
Guys can someone tell me if there is ntr on this game i tried a serch but there are so many page e so different reply from this game is full of ntr to there no one ntr scene.
If there is some ntr is avoidable? personally dont like it and if is unavoidable skip the game

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think its all because of the delay things.People are mad because of the delay(we live in society anyway).And since Irphaeus barely active in Patreon and didnt communicate much in this website,people think he is making excuse and they feel betrayed.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Guys can someone tell me if there is ntr on this game i tried a serch but there are so many page e so different reply from this game is full of ntr to there no one ntr scene.
If there is some ntr is avoidable? personally dont like it and if is unavoidable skip the game
No,this game free ntr,unless you take bad karma route which is not in the game yet.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I think we can agree that the amount of shit spewed on here has been a bit much over the past weeks. However I think having a normal discussion over the dev missing deadlines is not breaking any rules no?

Game Threads, Fan Art, etc
  1. All discussions in these threads should be kept on topic
    • Do not branch the topic off into posting random pictures, trolling, etc
    • Please do not advertise other games in game threads, this will often derail discussion
  2. Do not spam the game thread asking for a new version to be shared ("+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted)
    • This includes DLCs, missing content, other platform builds (android, mac), etc.
    • You may request images
Is discussing the developers actions of his/her own game not part of the topic? Either the rules need updating or some more clarficiation for people to be aware of what they post in game threads in the future.
Trolling is trolling and I eat trolls for breakfast! If you wanna quote the rules to me instead of discussing gameplay you are "Off Topic" and prone to warning and deletion.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
To talk back about gameplay, i hope Irphaeus changed that whole Load/Save awful gimmick he made. I usually enjoy replaying games, but because of this, Waifu Academy is a game i never replay.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Ahh man, it's good to see to finally see this thread is finally going back to discussions about the game for a long time.

Hhngghh, I'm so excited for some Elizabeth content, and I hope there is. And maybe some progression with Motoko/Kayane story too (I feel their story is somewhat related)

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
Ahh man, it's good to see to finally see this thread is finally going back to discussions about the game for a long time.

Hhngghh, I'm so excited for some Elizabeth content, and I hope there is. And maybe some progression with Motoko/Kayane story too (I feel their story is somewhat related)
It's already known that Kayane wants to help Motoko so there's a chance of that one happening.

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
I talked to Irphaeus about the f95's player the hope they have.And Irphaeus tell me he will never come to the f95 again.So I guess the F95's player made he sad and hurt him.Maby there are lots of personal abuse and in here.
well I agree on that just like mod said this thread is so toxic xD but I hope someone will drop the link for all of us cuz I love this game I'll wait more than 7 months lol plus i didn't even finish the v0.7.0a version of it if the update is not coming this week i might as well play out the 0.7.0a lol

Mar 21, 2019

Elizabeth seems a given this time, otherwise it will probably be Takamura centric again. I don't mind that at all, she just has too many floating set ups at the moment. He will pay at least a few of those off before focusing on any new "major" female characters. So until Takamura is done we are not likely to see much of Kayane I expect.
The minor characters are fair game though. Wouldn't mind soe more Inori, Haruka, Kaori or Yoko. Perhaps the undercover cop Keiko, the Milf brigade I don't care for, really. Helen is just too much of a bitch and the mother is brain dead.

Reactions: theultragaydude

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
Are there any news about the "incident" in the train with Minami? You cannot proceed since several updates if you want the rape to happen

Reactions: vmaks

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
But/ Nobody will blame him or smth like that. If he will announce what he gonna do
Ofc if u silence like 6 month and after u said sry guys i need to deleay and u repeat it over and over again
Its notF95 players problem, its only him, if u cannot connect with ur communy who rly love this game and waiting it, so hire some1 who will do it
Problem is only communication, if u explain everything what are doing and how ur work continue on ur game fans will be only glad and patiently waiting w/o any blaming
Whant no hate? Communicate with ur auditory LOL

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes