BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Maybe Irphaeus already tested v0.8 in a closed beta and is making an unknown version of the game for the public? Otherwise i find hilarious that he keep going into the realm of "must add more content for this version" or he was infected with manga artist hiatus syndrome..

pd: damn those Takamura pics and even Silver Grill nemesis is there :love:! Things looks really spicy
The mc better be careful or lets-drug-girls-san will find Takamura weakness for "cute attacks" and try to be touchy through i doubt he will do anything with Silver Grill and her bodyguards there

Reactions: Reese286

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
idk the date of the release of the v0.6.4a....but now we are at v0.7.1a....so the first screen is more old of 8 months because the first screen is from the v0.6.4a...if i remember right,8 months are passed from v0.7.1a to today.
Yes 8 months since 0.7.1 and if i remember right, it was about 6 month from 0.6.4.a to 0.7.1
So more like 14 months for the towel...
But it shows what he sells as more content

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Yes 8 months since 0.7.1 and if i remember right, it was about 6 month from 0.6.4.a to 0.7.1
So more like 14 months for the towel...
But it shows what he sells as more content
It doesn't matter. If this dev has a wife or a girlfriend, I pity them. Can you imagine waiting for him to make you a meal, for example? He will add to eggs and bacon some cheese,then he will come to her to present it, not give it, just because he is missing chives. After that another presentation cuz he still needs to add some cherry tomatoes, then he will add some pickles and so on. At the end you will have a feast instead of breakfast.

Sometimes, less is good. He can still add every 2 weeks new content if he has so many ideas and all.

Enough of this shit. I need a break from this site where 90% of the users think they have inside knowledge in the dev's head and do their best to be the most convincing one yet. Nobody knows anything except for them, regardless of what they write on their Patreon and shit.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It doesn't matter. If this dev has a wife or a girlfriend, I pity them. Can you imagine waiting for him to make you a meal, for example? He will add to eggs and bacon some cheese,then he will come to her to present it, not give it, just because he is missing chives. After that another presentation cuz he still needs to add some cherry tomatoes, then he will add some pickles and so on. At the end you will have a feast instead of breakfast.

Sometimes, less is good. He can still add every 2 weeks new content if he has so many ideas and all.

Enough of this shit. I need a break from this site where 90% of the users think they have inside knowledge in the dev's head and do their best to be the most convincing one yet. Nobody knows anything except for them, regardless of what they write on their Patreon and shit.
No i don't know whats inside dev's head, nor do i want to know or convince someone i do know what he's thinking.

Yes he always says he adds more content since months, so he did with the last update and the one before that. The thing is, at the end we still have about same amount of content he promised at the begining, so where is all that extra content ?

No sorry he's dev who makes this game to earn money, not for the sake of art where a donation is nice but not necessary, which is a perfektly fine reason. But then u should have some professionalism, timetables and schedules u hold onto.
If he really want to add new content on a bi-weekly base, he should save all of that and release it with the next regular update, or release a monthly patch, but delay the regular update for >6 months becouse he wants small chances here and there is ridiculous.

Well u know nobody forces u to read all that shit...

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Ok, end the toxicity in this thread now! I have read countless pages of bashing, milking and god knows everything else whining... But it ends here and now! Nobody on this site asks you to pay for anything so shut your traps about money, if you are a patron, take it up on his patreon page, if you wanna just sit here and bitch I am more than happy to give you a long vacation from this thread to think shit over, it's your choice...

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
No i don't know whats inside dev's head, nor do i want to know or convince someone i do know what he's thinking.

Yes he always says he adds more content since months, so he did with the last update and the one before that. The thing is, at the end we still have about same amount of content he promised at the begining, so where is all that extra content ?

No sorry he's dev who makes this game to earn money, not for the sake of art where a donation is nice but not necessary, which is a perfektly fine reason. But then u should have some professionalism, timetables and schedules u hold onto.
If he really want to add new content on a bi-weekly base, he should save all of that and release it with the next regular update, or release a monthly patch, but delay the regular update for >6 months becouse he wants small chances here and there is ridiculous.

Well u know nobody forces u to read all that shit...
I think that you misunderstood my post. I am not talking about you. I was reffering to others here, who I will not name, that think that. I know nobody forces me to read this, but when I joined I actually had fun reading the comments, the jokes and speculation. But what this forum has become, is just a shit hole of repeated comments.

I do not mean to offend anyone with this.

Reactions: caravaggio

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Ok, end the toxicity in this thread now! I have read countless pages of bashing, milking and god knows everything else whining... But it ends here and now! Nobody on this site asks you to pay for anything so shut your traps about money, if you are a patron, take it up on his patreon page, if you wanna just sit here and bitch I am more than happy to give you a long vacation from this thread to think shit over, it's your choice...
Thank you. This should be done in a lot of threads. Maybe it will become better with time. I have hope!

• Angry
Reactions: DarkinScythe
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes