Benoq

Oct 10, 2018
Don't really see a problem here.
Dev decides to add stuff=Takes a bit more time=Delay in release!
Don't you all have something else to look forward to in life?
Like that some of us will survive!
That's good enough for me.
Waiting for an adult game update is one of my least problems right now!
The only problem is that he lies all the time, he gave us a realese date and delayed. After 2-3 lie why wouldnt you be pissed atleast a little? I mean you should understand why others are so pissed about the "more stuff" in the game.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
This is his biggest problem, he keeps on adding stuff that wasn't meant to be in the original update and that may make the update bigger, but it slows it down a lot.

I posted earlier that he should release an update that contains the first day, and then the next update can be the 2nd day. Still the same amount of content, but the players don't have to wait as long to get something.
Are we even sure that the guy is actually adding stuff and not just saying he's adding stuff that is already there to begin with and just give himself excuses..no one is behind his back to verify. because i say everyday that i am gonna go take out my dog..but most of the time it doesn't happen, but only my dog knows.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Guys cool down he doesn’t add content he just trying to make time to get updated done after slaking for 7 months you not going to get big updated just normal update wich normally takes 3 months to make so don’t get your hopes up and cool down he suck we can’t change him we have to be thankful for no wasting aur money

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Are we even sure that the guy is actually adding stuff and not just saying he's adding stuff that is already there to begin with and just give himself excuses..no one is behind his back to verify. because i say everyday that i am gonna go take out my dog..but most of the time it doesn't happen, but only my dog knows.
He's not, just by the numbers he gave us in the latest update, those are almost the same in length as the previous 0.7 update, if not less

v0.7.0a > v0.8.0
-3++ ingame days of new content.(sun, mon, tue, night) > 2 days and 2 nights (-1 day)
-Added ~6000 lines of dialogue/script. > 5500 lines of dialogue/script (-500 lines)
-Added 36 new scenes with ~640 3D pictures. > 700 images (+60 images)
-Added 31 sex animation scene. > 40 animation scenes (+9 animation scenes since he didn't specify, just said animation scenes)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
one week left for his latest promise. anyone think he can do it?
Of course he can do it, if he want that...the question is more like, does he want more money, before he will release it.

Those who follow this game/dev since he was still doing frequent updates (with actual release dates and without frequent delays) know, he could do a update with the same amount of content like the last or current ones in 2-3 months, if he want that...

Reactions: asder97

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Chill guys he just want get paid for may so he can slack off for 8 9 months again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the he start again with adding excuses i mean (content) just leavehere and when update is released will see on page for last updates

Reactions: arms99 and Duergh

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Chill guys he just want get paid for may so he can slack off for 8 9 months again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the he start again with adding excuses i mean (content) just leavehere and when update is released will see on page for last updates
I hope don’t get burn aut of money like Icstor :ROFLMAO: then they will start new wild fire

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes