PoTiTo

May 18, 2017
It says the fighting game is winnable..I've tried every combination of choices and still lose. anyone gotten a win?
If your hp bar decrease just scroll your mousewheel and rollback to select another choice until you manage to hit off cummy's hp.

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
As i say before, i am really happy with the new update. But i really need to say something.
I restart from the scratch to see if the game have also some bug, and i find only one problem with an image that do not load. I quote a post because i think this guy have the same problem:

Anyway for the new update who to say?
Well the bathroom with mom was really awesome! But... i was a bit sad because the first sex scene with the mother and... she never realized that she is fucking her son istead of the dildo! I mean ok is super excited. But the first time with the mom, need to be much epic! In a real bed! Not with an hole in the wall! I understand that some guys can find this kind of sex excited but... not with the mother! Anyway i hope that the next time we can fuck her better!
For the sister well... here i am more disappoint. Why?
Perhaps i am wrong but this game is called... waifu accademy that mean that all the girls/woman soon or later can be our waifu! Now i think that all know that for waifu mean... only us! Because i do not think that someone wanna see they waifu with other guys! I understand that some girls for plot related story, need to do some bj or other thing.
But... if i was in game, i never find that type of job to me sister or step sister! Ok i understand that at the start mc hate her. But after the time we spend with her she become more and more sweet with us.
And surelly i do not wanna see her strip or do sex or sexy thing with other man! And till now... i do not see real choice in game. Yeah i see that you add some karma point and i hope that with the karma we can made some real choice!

Because i wanna avoid bad choice! I do not wanna see other man fuck me girls/women!
Remember that this game is called Waifu! And not Slut. I really hope you give us real choice with avoidable bad thing.
So if someone wanna bad thing, is just for him. But for us who wanna all the waifu for only us, we surelly use the avoidable choice.

Anyway i really need to say that the game is really hilarious XD
Perhaps only few ppl replay the game from the scratch, but man XD the first time the nurse do the bob massage XD
I start to laugh like an idiot, when i see mc who imagined himself to be small and jump on the big tit of the nurse XD
There are also other scene that make me laugh XD and also some creepy thing like the damn nightmare! Every time much worse and strange XD all the time i see that nightmare i start to say man! wtf XD but i really like it, you really do it very well!
Anyway thank you to let us play with you game! I really hope that you gain more patreon, because you really do a good work!
I hope Irphaeus stop making Sheila or ANY OTHER GIRL HAVE SEX WITH OTHER GUY.It suck man,It name Waifu but instead you make the girl play with other guy,they become a slut???Maybe you should change the name of the game into SLUT ACADEMY!!RIGHT?IRPHAEUS??
AYYYY NEW VERSION!
But... what's that about the sister having sex with other guys?
I know it's just a game but man that's a bummer, I thought this game would be about making all those waifus ours, I don't like sharing.
I get your point. I don't want to share Sheila and any other girl with anyone: she is my Waifu after all. But, you know what?, I don't think that @Irphaeus will make her have sex with any other guy besides the MC, and looking what she said in this new version, she doesn't want to do it either: she only want to have sex with the MC and she will do the show but with the eternal rule: only looking, not touching, and not consider the other levels of the contract. The creator know that this is a story about get revenge and have a harem of cute Waifus ONLY for the MC, and that includes not NTR (the protagonist won't let that happen anyway) and sex only with him: how you said, they are Waifus, not sluts.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Having problems with advancing past Mini-camera acquisition in the woman's bathroom after drawing art teacher/statuette. I don't have any choices after "retrieve the-mini camera" or "rummage some other lockers before leaving". I'm not a Python coder, don't know how to advance to next scene, and I haven't reviewed past posts yet. I just started from the beginning this past update.

Reactions: edrfgthbh

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I think it's not a problem to share other girls (as Sheila) because it could be a part of the MC's revenge, making his girls "work' for him and earning money thanks to their degradation...

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
anyone know if there's a console command for money. I'd like to futz around
Hello guys anyone got console comands for money?.
The buying menu is a placeolder actually, you don't have money anyway... The event that will occur when you'll have the possibility of buying those item are not created yet.

Having problems with advancing past Mini-camera acquisition in the woman's bathroom after drawing art teacher/statuette. I don't have any choices after "retrieve the-mini camera" or "rummage some other lockers before leaving". I'm not a Python coder, don't know how to advance to next scene, and I haven't reviewed past posts yet. I just started from the beginning this past update.
You are the only one reporting this, can you take a screenshot at the moment the game is stuck or loop?

I think it's not a problem to share other girls (as Sheila) because it could be a part of the MC's revenge, making his girls "work' for him and earning money thanks to their degradation...
I will not force the player to "whore" his Waifu... However you will have the choise to do it for some girls, depending on the route you choose.
But yes, it was pretty obvious that Sheila don't want to have sex with randoms people.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Updated my post Waifu Academy 0.4.1b with MAC link

Reactions: Favaro

4444taco

Oct 31, 2017
My game opens to a blank white screen with chirping birds. Anyone else had this happen, or know a fix?

wind damascus

Aug 30, 2017
Made a few more banners, have fun!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll post the .psd too in case anyone can try to improve or use the template.

And as alwys thanks to Krull for the template and filter.

Edit: added the .psd that didn't upload the first time.
these two ugh cant decide hahahaha
thanks dude u are cool guy
-----

dat guy with the spoiler . . . . .
how about using spoiler tab u brat

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Ok question in this games is bestiality or will be implemented or someone add this for fun .
to my knowledge there is no current plans for beastiality content in game for the foreseeable future

My game opens to a blank white screen with chirping birds. Anyone else had this happen, or know a fix?
can you post a screenshot never heard of this issue

after getting mini camera just keep doing rummaging lockers option until it leads to next scene

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I just finished this version and it's the 1ts time I play this game; I have to say there's a lot of content for a 0.4, honestly I expected much less than that.
Pretty entertaining, funny, mysterious and sometimes creepy, but that's good; a lot of references (Hokuto no Ken, Naruto, Ranma, Street Fighter...), beautiful HS models, big boobs, readheads, gyaru, harem... I'm sold.

On a side note there are some mistakes about what the art teacher say, which as Italian, I couldn't help but notice them, but that's totally understandable.

Reactions: Irphaeus

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
I just finished this version and it's the 1ts time I play this game; I have to say there's a lot of content for a 0.4, honestly I expected much less than that.
Pretty entertaining, funny, mysterious and sometimes creepy, but that's good; a lot of references (Hokuto no Ken, Naruto, Ranma, Street Fighter...), beautiful HS models, big boobs, readheads, gyaru, harem... I'm sold.

On a side note there are some mistakes about what the art teacher say, which as Italian, I couldn't help but notice them, but that's totally understandable.
any bugs by all means post them here or send them in private message to me and ill get them forwarded to Irphaeus

Reactions: GroPin

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
just finished with the latest update and all i can say is fantastic work .. great work and very smooth animations...you are a game guru keep up the great work looking forward to next update.:eazyHype:

Reactions: Irphaeus
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes