SPIDERMANBRR

Oct 29, 2017
Excelent update, I just wish more Kaori content ahahah, I like her S2. The plot of this game works really well, and after the SF V scenes I really wish that a game like that exist, nicely done.

Great work, one of my favorite games.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
(APK) Android update for Waifu Academy is live :

A mod will surely update the OP laters on.

Reactions: TheDarKFake

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
Is Sheila supposed to have those red hearts on her nipples???
Also nice update, so happy to be playing this again!!!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok question in this games is bestiality or will be implemented or someone add this for fun .
There is one bestiality scene (Dog on girl) in the early part of the game, yes. It was quite a while back. But its purpose was plot development, bestiality is not a feature of the game. Love the game btw ... it just gets better and better with every release.

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
Brooke was surprisingly a bangin', knockout character in this update. Holy smokes.
Looking forward to more!

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
any bugs by all means post them here or send them in private message to me and ill get them forwarded to Irphaeus
Well, they are not actual bugs, anyway I can tell you what doesn't work in italian:

1) Isabela Ferancia is not an Italian name, it sounds more like Spanish to me. "Isabella Francia" it's a proper Italian name and since she says "I'm from Italia" (and not "Italy") and she mentions Roma (and not "Rome") I presume she's an Italian native-born.
2) When the teacher meets the class she says "buongiorno" (good morning) and that is correct, however when she takes her leave, she should say "arrivederci" (goodbye, so long, see you...) instead of "buongiorno" once again.
3) during the first lesson, "La bellezza germoglierà dal tuo cuore" (Beauty will sprout up from your hearts) it's almost correct. She's speaking to all her students, so she should say "La bellezza germoglierà dal vostro cuore" or "la bellezza germoglierà dai vostri cuori", but the first one is more common.
4) "Capiche?" is not Italian at all, it's a mispelled Italian-American slang/dialect. The correct form is "capito?" or "avete capito?" (do you understand? got it?) or "chiaro?" (are we clear?).
5) "Caro signore" (dear sir) it's a wrong interjection. She feels very hot, she's not talking to someone who she's caring about, so she should say "Oh Signore", "Oh mio Dio", "Dio Santo", "Dio mio" (Good Lord, Oh my God and so on).
6) "Cieli no" doesn't make any sense. I guess it should be "Heavens no!" in English, so the correct translation is "no, Santo cielo", or "no, per la miseria", or "Oh Cielo, no" (the last case should follow the full stop though).
7) La Sirenita (Spanish) or La Sirenetta (Italian) or The Little Mermaid, if you want, it's the statue symbol of Copenhagen, made by Edvard Eriksen, a Danish sculptor, so why using a Spanish/Italian name, I wonder.
8) "Buona pesca" (literal and wrong translation) means "have a good fishing", not "nice catch" which I presume is the case. I think it can be adapted with "ottimo" (very good) or "notevole" (impressive) or something like that.
9) "Oh Dios mio" is Spanish, in Italy we say "Oh mio Dio" as I said earlier.
10) "Studentes" is Latin, it could be a typo, but if it's not then the Italian word is "studenti". "My studenti" doesn't sound good though, I think "studenti miei" (my students) it's better.
11) "Bambino" is child, but I'm not sure if she's talking to MC only or to everyone here. Anyway the plural is "bambini" and it could be a tender way to say "guys", so it's ok.

That's all.

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Well, they are not actual bugs, anyway I can tell you what doesn't work in italian:

1) Isabela Ferancia is not an Italian name, it sounds more like Spanish to me. "Isabella Francia" it's a proper Italian name and since she says "I'm from Italia" (and not "Italy") and she mentions Roma (and not "Rome") I presume she's an Italian native-born.
2) When the teacher meets the class she says "buongiorno" (good morning) and that is correct, however when she takes her leave, she should say "arrivederci" (goodbye, so long, see you...) instead of "buongiorno" once again.
3) during the first lesson, "La bellezza germoglierà dal tuo cuore" (Beauty will sprout up from your hearts) it's almost correct. She's speaking to all her students, so she should say "La bellezza germoglierà dal vostro cuore" or "la bellezza germoglierà dai vostri cuori", but the first one is more common.
4) "Capiche?" is not Italian at all, it's a mispelled Italian-American slang/dialect. The correct form is "capito?" or "avete capito?" (do you understand? got it?) or "chiaro?" (are we clear?).
5) "Caro signore" (dear sir) it's a wrong interjection. She feels very hot, she's not talking to someone who she's caring about, so she should say "Oh Signore", "Oh mio Dio", "Dio Santo", "Dio mio" (Good Lord, Oh my God and so on).
6) "Cieli no" doesn't make any sense. I guess it should be "Heavens no!" in English, so the correct translation is "no, Santo cielo", or "no, per la miseria", or "Oh Cielo, no" (the last case should follow the full stop though).
7) La Sirenita (Spanish) or La Sirenetta (Italian) or The Little Mermaid, if you want, it's the statue symbol of Copenhagen, made by Edvard Eriksen, a Danish sculptor, so why using a Spanish/Italian name, I wonder.
8) "Buona pesca" (literal and wrong translation) means "have a good fishing", not "nice catch" which I presume is the case. I think it can be adapted with "ottimo" (very good) or "notevole" (impressive) or something like that.
9) "Oh Dios mio" is Spanish, in Italy we say "Oh mio Dio" as I said earlier.
10) "Studentes" is Latin, it could be a typo, but if it's not then the Italian word is "studenti". "My studenti" doesn't sound good though, I think "studenti miei" (my students) it's better.
11) "Bambino" is child, but here I'm not sure if she's talking to MC only or to everyone here. Anyway the plural is "bambini" and it could be a tender way to say "guys", so it's ok.

That's all.
Sent To Irphaeus

Reactions: Gwinb777
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes