Oct 15, 2017
Stumbled upon this game yesterday and now that I'm through with the current content I just wanted to ask, how frequently is this game usually updated and have the updates so far been compatible with existing saves or can I expect to start all over with each update?

Game is really good so far and I'm already looking foward to the next update! :D

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Stumbled upon this game yesterday and now that I'm through with the current content I just wanted to ask, how frequent is this game usually updated and have the updates so far been compatible with existing saves or can I expect to start all over with each update?

Game is really good so far and I'm already looking foward to the next update! :D
Iirc usually once a month, but like it was said a few pages ago this month's was split in two parts, so there will be new content come 24th of July. And yes, you can use your previous saves.
Damn you burned through the content pretty quickly. I usually try to keep it to 1 in game day per IRL day, since updates are kinda spaced out.

Reactions: Laziness
Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for the super fast and helpful reply! :)

Damn you burned through the content pretty quickly. I usually try to keep it to 1 in game day per IRL day, since updates are kinda spaced out.
Yeah, once I find a game that is interesting I usually burn through it pretty fast :D, I can't play games like this in moderation ^^.

Reactions: Vainglorious

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah, once I find a game that is interesting I usually burn through it pretty fast :D, I can't play games like this in moderation ^^.
I think I just had your exact same experience. Played it all in a day with some breaks here and there.

Have to say the game is great. probably in my top 3 games ive played here.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I'd really love to see Shirohime and the principal in full nude soon, I honestly can't wait for their turn in the revenge. :D

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for the super fast and helpful reply! :)

I'm usually the other way around. If it's a game that's fun but nothing special I'll go through it pretty quickly, but for my favorite games (and Waifu Academy is definitely on of them) I like to take it slower, since I know it'll take sometime for new content to be released. It's a habit I picked up back when I still bought physical manga, as new issues would only come out once every month too.

Reactions: The Dudemeister
Oct 15, 2017
It's a habit I picked up back when I still bought physical manga, as new issues would only come out once every month too.
Sounds familiar, my coping mechanism for the wait was to either re-read the manga a couple of times or just start over from the beginning of the series and talking about the latest volume with my best friend. Was still annoying as hell to wait for so long, nowadays I'll let scanlations accumulate for a while until I get back into a series, because reading a single chapter is super unsatisfying in the majority of cases :p

rainhard1

Jun 25, 2018
As far as I love them big hills. Brooke really caught my attention on the update. Hope that the build-up with her will be good.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I find it really hard to choose, which is a good sign, I like all girls in a way or another. If I had to choose, probably would choose Asuka since she has most scenes up until now and I find it hot how she is always conflicted on being a bitch and giving in to her lust, also love her design, but this is true for most girls

the one I like the least I think it would be Motoko sister, Yukiko I guess

Reactions: Irphaeus

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well Kayane is top class :3 others are Kaori, Minami, Sheila and Asuka :) I like them small and petite :p
i love em busty and lusty but theres something about brookes face without glasses and hair down that i like i also like the girls in the art class the emo and silver hair girl

Reactions: tonny

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
i love em busty and lusty but theres something about brookes face without glasses and hair down that i like i also like the girls in the art class the emo and silver hair girl
Hehe yeah I can see that from you list :D but I agree with those girls from the art class, they are nice too :) dont remember who Brooke is tho, I suck at names :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hehe yeah I can see that from you list :D but I agree with those girls from the art class, they are nice too :) dont remember who Brooke is tho, I suck at names :p
shes the otakus cousin :D the one you beat in street fucker :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: tonny
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes