Blizzring

Jun 3, 2017
Played the last update, Really liked the story and the meme-culture references are as ridiculous as they are funny. :D Well done!

When retrieving the mini camera, I noticed a possible issue: You can just rummage through all the lockers and then the game continues on without actually having picked the option to 'retrieve the camera'.
You can also keep picking the option to 'retrieve the camera' and it keeps repeating the scene for that if you do not 'rummage through the lockers'.
I have the same issue and sadly i can't get out of this loophole

madmanmx

Mar 3, 2018
Don' mind me. I was typing this and in the meantime it was answered.

Hey, greaz update so far. Due to some time constraints I'm forced to play the Android version.

I seem to have envountered a bug in the android game. When you go and retrieve the camera from the locker room I'm stuck at the choice in the room
Rummage or retrieve the camera. Sadly I can't seem to progress after that. just returns to the coice above.
Has anyone else encountered this bug?

Thankx in advance

Jasonkhjn

Jul 10, 2018

Hey, greaz update so far. Due to some time constraints I'm forced to play the Android version.

I seem to have envountered a bug in the android game. When you go and retrieve the camera from the locker room I'm stuck at the choice in the room
Rummage or retrieve the camera. Sadly I can't seem to progress after that. just returns to the coice above.

Thankx in advance
In

Thankx in advance
in my experience after you retrieve the camera you have to rummage the locker 3 times

Joker_08

Jan 20, 2018
Man, I really would like that this game had some RPG-based mechanics, like an open world, some minigames, completing missions at the Academy (while still giving you the liberty to go anywhere at anytime), a menu where you could look at your progress and the stats...
Well, it could be something close to what Summertime Saga does. Despite all this, we have so much potential here! I really want this game to succeed!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Man, I really would like that this game had some RPG-based mechanics, like an open world, some minigames, completing missions at the Academy (while still giving you the liberty to go anywhere at anytime), a menu where you could look at your progress and the stats...
Well, it could be something close to what Summertime Saga does. Despite all this, we have so much potential here! I really want this game to succeed!
For me it's the opposite, I like it precisely because it doesn't waste time with pointless stuff.

Joker_08

Jan 20, 2018
For me it's the opposite, I like it precisely because it doesn't waste time with pointless stuff.
I got your point. It's just that I think it'd be nice to be part of the routine of this school, you know? With more decisions to make, places to go... But well, despite this, I'd give this game a 9/10 so far. I'll certainly look up to the next updates!

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
have you checked solvalley school? i feel like that's what you are describing.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I just ended it. The story is cool (and kinda complicated with all the japanese mafia/family thing) and it's pretty long for an unfinished game (at least it took me like forever) but the game is kinda slow and even with the sex scene's the game doesn't shine for me at least. I can totally tell how much work the author is doing with this and I am really expecting to watch this game in the future.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone have a guide or walk through?
well at the moment the only moment where you have a truly important decision is that new karma one (though at this moment we can not really know the consequences of it). the rule at the moment is to save at your decision since you can quickly run in an game over (and in the other cases your decision does not really matter all that much).

So in the end, i think it is too early for a walkthrough... (let´s hope that Irphaeus tells us in a channelog of a future update if we see the result of a karma choice for the first time, which would be our signal to make a walkthrough).

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
btw how can i make a spoiler window in a message? would want to talk about the karma decision and predict a bit without ruining the experience for those who doesn´t want to read sth like that.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
btw how can i make a spoiler window in a message? would want to talk about the karma decision and predict a bit without ruining the experience for those who doesn´t want to read sth like that.
Write spoiler <text/image> /spoiler with spoiler in [].

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I regret downloading only because the content was so great for an unfinished product. It was packed with a lot of content but the game has a long way to go with how ambitious it wants to be. Congrats you set up the perfect milk factory for monthly updates. You will not see any of my money but maybe I will swing by in a year or so and see whats up.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
well at the moment the only moment where you have a truly important decision is that new karma one (though at this moment we can not really know the consequences of it). the rule at the moment is to save at your decision since you can quickly run in an game over (and in the other cases your decision does not really matter all that much).

So in the end, i think it is too early for a walkthrough... (let´s hope that Irphaeus tells us in a channelog of a future update if we see the result of a karma choice for the first time, which would be our signal to make a walkthrough).

I felt like the rape scene with the bitchy chick in the locker while her mom was there (((sorry I cant remember japan-o-may weeabo shit names))) must have had some impact. I didnt try the other option though, it was something like charm her. Was it a gay-over scene?

For how she rapes you back it could totally change the dynamic. This got me curious enough to play through again at that part to see if the reverse rape is any different.

Edited: Yep it was a gay over scene where she plays the vaginal card, crys wolf and gets you accused of rape. Knew that bitch needed a forceful hand.

Reactions: rgnar62

bc2sketch

Apr 7, 2018
I felt like the rape scene with the bitchy chick in the locker while her mom was there (((sorry I cant remember japan-o-may weeabo shit names))) must have had some impact. I didnt try the other option though, it was something like charm her. Was it a gay-over scene?

For how she rapes you back it could totally change the dynamic. This got me curious enough to play through again at that part to see if the reverse rape is any different.

Edited: Yep it was a gay over scene where she plays the vaginal card, crys wolf and gets you accused of rape. Knew that bitch needed a forceful hand.
dafuq is a gay over scene

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes