tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone knows more games like that or like "Corruption". With the same graphic i mean. ty
Solvalley School and House Arrest are pretty great aswell, though the style of storystelling is more simple minded, but it makes it funnier imo. Also Max's life.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
-i love where sheila is going. I hope we will be seeing her with much more kinky stuff later in the game. Maybe bjs to making sure she got the job:FeelsGoodMan:

- Cuckold fetish for George can spice things up between MC and M and that would be very hot IMO .

- I love the fact that MC starting to see Makoto as a waifu. I hope they can build up a serious relationship that MC starts to trust her and reveal his true intentions about his revenge plan. Maybe they can work together in the future as partners since they have a common enemy.

As a result excellent characters and very good story.

Reactions: rgnar62

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
0.4.1a(alpha) is the version I send to my readbacker/tester.
0.4.1b(beta) is the version you guys usualy get.
Part II is finished at ~65%.
You'll have to wait 2 weeks, I'm working alone on the game.
believe me i will try to be patient but the game is just so good that i am already hyped as hell (well it is one of my favourite games together with corruption to be honest).

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Played the last update, Really liked the story and the meme-culture references are as ridiculous as they are funny. :D Well done!

When retrieving the mini camera, I noticed a possible issue: You can just rummage through all the lockers and then the game continues on without actually having picked the option to 'retrieve the camera'.
You can also keep picking the option to 'retrieve the camera' and it keeps repeating the scene for that if you do not 'rummage through the lockers'.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Finished the first chapter and hope to see more. One of the better games here even though I'm not the biggest fan of giant breasts. Although they do seem to be gravity-defyingly firm. NASA should have rockets so powerful. One thing though with nipples so proud why does MC never touch them. I know I'm not an expert on women's breasts but nipples (to my knowledge) are the most sensitive part of the breasts. Not to mention how fun they are. Of course it might be the software used to make this game. Many games from Japan seem to ignore the nipples too. Still great game so far. Has anybody else come to the conclusion Rachel is a Succubus? And she drained MC's dad and stole his soul?

Sanjit Debnath

Jul 11, 2018
Waifu Academy 0.4.1b
PC :
MAC :
APK :

Jukesmaan

May 22, 2017
Can someone compressed this game for android. I really want to play it but my phone storage is almost full:':)':)'(

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes