szpon

Nov 13, 2019
I've never seen so many people bitch before about something they can get for absolutely free. It's a fucking sex game, get over yourselves!
Now go to his Patreon and check how much money he's made over the past 8-9 months. Hint - way more than many kickstarter projects...

As for why people criticize it or him - why can't we? Something being "free" with big air quotes over "free" (since, again, he's made thousands of $$$ while releasing nothing for 8 months) doesn't mean it's immune to critique.

If he knows you guys are gonna pay him anyway and all he has to endure is a little bit of bitching and moaning on patreon and on here, of course he's going to take his sweet ass time.
Yeah, thanks for the justification... not sure why you're defending him if you blatantly admit that he's purposely taking his time to milk Patreon money.

wewew500

Jul 29, 2017
They decided to delete a scene from this update as well, because it was too "raunchy" which is really stupid considering the already lack of content for 8 months

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Stop paying then? There's no one forcing you to be his patron dude. You can literally get it for free on this website, so why bother paying if it pisses you off that much? Is it because then you feel entitled to whine about the game? If you stop paying him oodles of money then maybe he will get his ass in to gear and actually be forced to come out with more consistent updates to be able to make a living. If he knows you guys are gonna pay him anyway and all he has to endure is a little bit of bitching and moaning on patreon and on here, of course he's going to take his sweet ass time.
I never said i was a patreon of his. I just gave my opinion from a 3:rd party perspective. I like the game but making people "patreons or otherwise, but especially patreons" wait 9 months for an update is inexcusable.

Cocaine Papi

Mar 15, 2019
I enjoyed the update and am hoping to see how the situation is resolved (or escalated) in the next update. I do hope that the 8 and a half month gap between updates doesn't occur again because I found myself forgetting some of the previous events.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I thought the update was solid, but like I said in my last comment, it was 3-4 months of content, not 9. I also think that change log is misleading, I definitely didn't get 2 days and 2 nights, it ended in the middle of day 2 with Takamura (spelling) unless that included the bonus "evil" route thingy. It definitely didn't have 40+ sex animations either unless they were really small animations that played together during the few sex scenes in the update.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Any idea on the karma console variable (cheat the karna)
There is no karma-variable. It's just a red or green text.
In fact there is not a single variable at all in the whole "game".
No decision has any consequence. Nothing is remembered.
It's just a choice which scene or variation thereof you see right now.

It's a totally straight VN. Not a bad one tbh. But everything that looks like a real game is just a hollow façade. There is nothing behind.

Scarybud

Jan 29, 2020
Now go to his Patreon and check how much money he's made over the past 8-9 months. Hint - way more than many kickstarter projects...

As for why people criticize it or him - why can't we? Something being "free" with big air quotes over "free" (since, again, he's made thousands of $$$ while releasing nothing for 8 months) doesn't mean it's immune to critique.

Yeah, thanks for the justification... not sure why you're defending him if you blatantly admit that he's purposely taking his time to milk Patreon money.
I'm not defending anything my man, just wondering why people would pay money to someone they so obviously despise. I couldn't give a fuck if he never received another dollar hence why I said people should stop paying him to send him a message. You don't stop a milker by feeding them more milk and then complaining about it, you cut off the supply. Anyways, there are far better games on here by devs that actually release constant updates and don't milk patreon money so go give your money to them. :)

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
I'm not defending anything my man, just wondering why people would pay money to someone they so obviously despise. I couldn't give a fuck if he never received another dollar hence why I said people should stop paying him to send him a message. You don't stop a milker by feeding them more milk and then complaining about it, you cut off the supply. Anyways, there are far better games on here by devs that actually release constant updates and don't milk patreon money so go give your money to them. :)
Or you can cut off the supply AND leave comments criticizing the way he works like places here, so other people don't fall into the trap and add to the supply. :)

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes