cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Haven't played the update yet, but I don't see anyone talking about the voice acting mentioned in the changelog. I already know I'll be turning voices off. It may be presumptuous and ignorant of me, but hiring a voice actor seems like the biggest waste of money. I dunno, maybe English VAs generally sound fine to ESL speakers, but the only times I've been able to enjoy them are in AAA Western games (Witcher series, Halo series, etc.). Dubbed games and shows are awful, internet cartoons are awful, TV cartoons are awful, etc. That game by Palmer had awful VAs too.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The thing with long update times is people can be very forgiving if the developer communicates well or the update is a large/worth the wait. If it's taking a really long time, simply pausing payments will grant a lot of goodwill.

Look at Offcuts for example, a lot of you newer members probably have never even heard of it, that's how long the updates take. But that game is actually going on 10 months without an update, but people are fine with it because the update, when it arrives, will be fantastic just like the previous ones were.

Scarybud

Jan 29, 2020
Or you can cut off the supply AND leave comments criticizing the way he works like places here, so other people don't fall into the trap and add to the supply. :)
Yea that's true, but until we start seeing people actually abandon creators like this and not just whine about them while still giving them money, I think they'll keep popping up.

The shit that doesn't make sense to me are the people that act like they're entitled to something, it's literally called a DONATION on patreon, you're giving them money knowing full well they may never fulfill their promises. These people aren't your slaves, they're making sex games using someone else's assets and you can get it for FREE if you wanted too. You giving them 3 dollars a month does not entitle you to anything, you're giving them a donation. That would be like giving the dude at your local pub playing the piano 5 bucks, getting pissed that he doesn't know how to play Diavolo's theme and then demanding that he learn it for you or else you won't give him 5 bucks next time you come, but then you give him 5 bucks anyways because you're insane.

I'm using the royal "you" here I don't literally mean you Kpoptarts. What you're saying is logical but to me it just looks like a lot of bitching and not a lot of action from his patrons.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Man i forgot that this game even existed lmao btw is there any scenes with the pink hair girl i even forgot her name (the slutty one or should i say the mafia family one?)

Dec 21, 2019
It definitely didn't have 40+ sex animations either unless they were really small animations that played together during the few sex scenes in the update.
That's how they pad their numbers to make it look like an AMAZING amount of content that was definitely totally worth the wait. 300 renders, but 200 of them are identical backdrops or something. 40 tiny "animations" fit into 3 sex scenes. All the medium - large project devs do it. Just like they all take 9 months to do 3 months of work all the time, whenever they feel like milking free money. Or just whenever they feel a bit lazy. These practices are never going anywhere, they do it because they can, and the 5% of people that see through it isn't hurting their bottom line at all.

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
i just scrolled through the cg. 300 new images tops probably 20 animations or less. i have HS2 and i can get way way better quality images than this instantly. just screen shot that shit most of the work is probably posing and that not too hard either. i could pump out this update in less than 2 months. this dev is a scam for almost 50k + you get this. f95 plays a big role in getting these devs some spotlight. this was evn features on home page. itys only fair that we have red banners on games like these saying "scammy dev"

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
Yea that's true, but until we start seeing people actually abandon creators like this and not just whine about them while still giving them money, I think they'll keep popping up.

The shit that doesn't make sense to me are the people that act like they're entitled to something, it's literally called a DONATION on patreon, you're giving them money knowing full well they may never fulfill their promises. These people aren't your slaves, they're making sex games using someone else's assets and you can get it for FREE if you wanted too. You giving them 3 dollars a month does not entitle you to anything, you're giving them a donation. That would be like giving the dude at your local pub playing the piano 5 bucks, getting pissed that he doesn't know how to play Diavolo's theme and then demanding that he learn it for you or else you won't give him 5 bucks next time you come, but then you give him 5 bucks anyways because you're insane.

I'm using the royal "you" here I don't literally mean you Kpoptarts. What you're saying is logical but to me it just looks like a lot of bitching and not a lot of action from his patrons.
You clearly don't know what Patreon is. Read this to understand how patreon works:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I think once I get Yoko on the hook, I'll let Faris have her, not because I want to curry favor with him, but to punish Yoko.

Also great scene with Maki, at least the positive karma choice. I'll have to go back and do a bad karma playthrough one of these days.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Im also super pissed off because its wed and thurs, day AND night, but its only weds-thurs Evening! Fucking evening cliff hanger with no day finishing content like it states, plus almost HALF the choices feel like some fake joke loop de loop bull shit! Majority force one ootion to progress and other options to involve characters are made into jokes for lack of karma. Thi is update is literally only about 3-4 months of work content wise, and not seeing many improvements that they stated to work on. The gallerey is nicely organized now, but only shows unlocked scenes, with no ability to see what is missed, and which area is likely to be missing from. Luckily Lain has his mod comming soon to hopefull fix the new gallery, and maybe have better choice progression. But idek, i kinda feel more annoyed at the lack of things in the update, for the ampunt of time and money put into it for the last 9 months

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
That feeling when it's so obvious that some machine translation was used... At one point the otaku attempts to say "my general" in German, but the translation did not use "general" as the military rank of a general, but rather general as the adjective (i.e. generic, typical), and not only that, but also in the female genus, calling the player "meine Allgemeine!"

__Yashhh

Sep 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The update was fun, definitely expected more considering it took 8.5 months but hey? at least we got an update before the fall of mankind so that's a +1

See y'all next year when V0.9.0 releases :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes