Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.8.0a Compressed Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Is there any incentive on running a high karma play-through at all yet? From what I vaguely remember all the content is in low karma.

CopyCatKen

Apr 17, 2020
am I wrong or didn't he tell me about 2 days 2 nights?
I only get 1 1/2 days .. he doesn't want to make us know that the 5 minutes from one house to another house count at the beginning as one night right? that's how he slept once and the day doesn't end at night or at noon either?

Reactions: Axeleen

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Is there any incentive on running a high karma play-through at all yet? From what I vaguely remember all the content is in low karma.
Actually the only route being developed seems to be the high karma or that's what i saw last time i played with the green points appearing from time to time

mira`

Oct 26, 2017
its sad that the simps come out when you talking about things that are concerning and is honestly right

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Cool that there is a new update, but it sounds like there is very little content. Hopefully it won't
take the dev 3 to 4 months to come out with a bigger better update. I thought the game was
abandoned since it was over 4 months since the last update?

Reactions: Vlas5

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Hoo boy, despite the shenanigans leading up to the update, which made me the least hyped I ever was for a WA release, I gave it a fair chance, yet after completing it, (took around 3 and a half hours) I feel it was overall pretty underwhelming, which is about in line with what you should expect when a game gets constantly delayed. I get that the story and characters need development but the ratio of plot and "plot" was not right imo, certainly not after all this time. I would genuinely be interested whether patrons feel the wait was justified.
To mention a positive is that Takamura is bae and still as amazing as ever but yeah, that's about it. Kayane scene also had potential but it sadly ended with blueballing just like Yoko's content.

Here's hoping that next year's release will contain more h-stuff or that there's even a release to begin with:HideThePain:

jacobianova

Jul 18, 2018
I hope he can just focus on one path and complete an ending soon. I didn't really care for all the multiple choices which I'm sure took up a bunch of his time. I hope his patreons felt the same way because the game is never gonna finish at this rate.

Reactions: theultragaydude

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
" The next update will be the 0.8.7 and is scheduled for the end of summer 2020 " nah, i don't buy it. considering how fucking slow this dev is my bet is that we'll see the next update sometime in 2021, i'll be glad to be proved wrong but somehow i doubt it.
Hey that will be a great end of the summer, the 0.8.7 and 0.9 which he said, will be released in august :KEK:

Actually the only route being developed seems to be the high karma or that's what i saw last time i played with the green points appearing from time to time
Karma has no effect whatsoever at the current time, nor is there a any route high/neutral/bad at the moment.
Most content has no +/- karma, a few scenes like molesting Elizabeth in the subway gives a few bad karma points, or it simply changes the dialogue but u still get the same lewd scene like the Yoko or Takamura scenes in this update.

As far as the dev said, Karma will only implemented at the end (with the first route) and he will make the different karma routes one after the other not simultaneously. Beginning with the neutral one, different love routes and the bad karma at the end.

am I wrong or didn't he tell me about 2 days 2 nights?
I only get 1 1/2 days .. he doesn't want to make us know that the 5 minutes from one house to another house count at the beginning as one night right? that's how he slept once and the day doesn't end at night or at noon either?
Yes the promise since february was 2 days, 2 nights and a long Takamura scene (3 parts) which will cover a whole afternoon and a night...

Day 1 we got the pool/shower scene at afternoon/early evening and watched Otakus tape at home...which apparently counts as a full night.
Day 2 ended at afternoon with Takamura.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richpry69
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes