Scarybud

Jan 29, 2020
You clearly don't know what Patreon is. Read this to understand how patreon works:
"As an artist, you deserve all the support you get from your patrons! Your community deserves all the wonderful work you put into your Patreon page. They deserve your honest fulfillment of all the work you promised them as rewards. Failing that, they deserve an honest statement about why a given reward is late along with appropriate apologies. Patreon will not issue refunds to dissatisfied patrons, but it’s important to note that they do contact us. They do, also, take to social media to share their grievances."

Being deserving of something and being entitled to it are two totally different things. One is legally binding, the other is not and will never be, there is no contract that says you are entitled to anything when you make a DONATION on Patreon. I know how Patreon works, you are DONATING money to a creator in the hopes that it will help them to keep creating content, if they fail to do so and you continue to DONATE, you are doing so at your own discretion, they are not legally bound to keep creating said content.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
sis is half. saw dialogue in the update saying "step," but that's the first I remember seeing that, since she's been the mom's daughter since the beginning.
Its step sister, she was already born before MCs mother even married George or even know about him... its always been step sister, they have no blood relation

There is nothing to compare this game with Being a Dik. BaDik is a masterpiece, Dev takes care of supporters and releases updates regularly every 3-4 months. And here no words, 8 months and so weak. And now you probably have to wait a long time for updates again, because I doubt that they will be regular, although maybe Dev will change. :ROFLMAO:
Of course theres nothing to compare BaDIK is on STEAM, trying to comparing a pateron game/vn to a fully feldge one that is on one of the biggest game publishers sites Lol

You clearly don't know what Patreon is. Read this to understand how patreon works:
ME thinks their confusing patreon and kickstarter Lol

Reactions: TendreConnard
Dec 21, 2019
Meanwhile the devs who consistently update get shit for money because their games aren't as flashy.
Really makes ya' think.
I dunno, I haven't seen many smaller devs that deserve more. Gems are rare and there's tons of absolute garbage on here. Or just games that will always stay low profile because they're smaller hobbies. This WAS a proper game at one point, and those are the ones that grow. Still could be, if they resumed regular work on it.

Oct 5, 2017
"As an artist, you deserve all the support you get from your patrons! Your community deserves all the wonderful work you put into your Patreon page. They deserve your honest fulfillment of all the work you promised them as rewards. Failing that, they deserve an honest statement about why a given reward is late along with appropriate apologies. Patreon will not issue refunds to dissatisfied patrons, but it’s important to note that they do contact us. They do, also, take to social media to share their grievances."

Being deserving of something and being entitled to it are two totally different things. One is legally binding, the other is not and will never be, there is no contract that says you are entitled to anything when you make a DONATION on Patreon. I know how Patreon works, you are DONATING money to a creator in the hopes that it will help them to keep creating content, if they fail to do so and you continue to DONATE, you are doing so at your own discretion, they are not legally bound to keep creating said content.
Exactly. It's a donation to keep them creating their game, not a sale.

Yet most people I've read here are mad at something else. At dishonesty.

Taking your previous example of the piano player at your pub, it would indeed be preposterous to give them 5 dollars and get pissed when they don't know an obscure song you like.

...but what if he had a sign that said "pay 5 bucks and I'll learn one song you request in a week"? Why, that's very tantalizing! Makes many people more willing to give money surely.

Then those same people show up next week and...nothing. "Busy week guys, next time for sure!" Some might be angry, some may forgive, not a big deal after all.

...what if it happened several times one after the other? Would people get angry? Would customers who don't give money but frequent the pub also note something is wrong?

That, I believe, is what most people complain about here. Continuos dishonesty.

Scarybud

Jan 29, 2020
Exactly. It's a donation to keep them creating their game, not a sale.

Yet most people I've read here are mad at something else. At dishonesty.

Taking your previous example of the piano player at your pub, it would indeed be preposterous to give them 5 dollars and get pissed when they don't know an obscure song you like.

...but what if he had a sign that said "pay 5 bucks and I'll learn one song you request in a week"? Why, that's very tantalizing! Makes many people more willing to give money surely.

Then those same people show up next week and...nothing. "Busy week guys, next time for sure!" Some might be angry, some may forgive, not a big deal after all.

...what if it happened several times one after the other? Would people get angry? Would customers who don't give money but frequent the pub also note something is wrong?

That, I believe, is what most people complain about here. Continuos dishonesty.
Oh don't get me wrong it's scummy as fuck but most of the people complaining on here are paying literally nothing for something and still acting like entitled children. Like I said before, if you want it to stop then take a stand and stop spending money on the guys work and I almost guarantee you if that's his only source of income, shit will change FAST.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
i just scrolled through the cg. 300 new images tops probably 20 animations or less. i have HS2 and i can get way way better quality images than this instantly. just screen shot that shit most of the work is probably posing and that not too hard either. i could pump out this update in less than 2 months. this dev is a scam for almost 50k + you get this. f95 plays a big role in getting these devs some spotlight. this was evn features on home page. itys only fair that we have red banners on games like these saying "scammy dev"
Just curious since you mentioned HS2, and since I haven't been browsing F95 for a while -- is the influx of HS games I'm seeing because of HS2? Is it significantly better looking than HS1?

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Havnt played yet and didnt read any post because spoilers, but i would like to know hows the 170% content

Scarybud

Jan 29, 2020
Oh don't get me wrong it's scummy as fuck but most of the people complaining on here are paying literally nothing for something and still acting like entitled children. Like I said before, if you want it to stop then take a stand and stop spending money on the guys work and I almost guarantee you if that's his only source of income, shit will change FAST.
He'll be pumping out updates like fucking EA pumps out COD games.

Relatively speaking of course!

Honestly guys go look at some of the other devs who put out regular updates and are only making a few hundred bucks a month, support them, promote their game, stop wasting your time whining about an obvious milker and stop giving him money. You DESERVE better but you are in no way entitled to it so stop acting like you are and move on. :)

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018

I think you didn't read the first line
" As a creator on Patreon you have a number of liabilities and responsibilities to your patrons"

Also, when someone makes a patreon they agree to the patreon terms of use and so they are legally bound.

Correct me if I'm wrong but If what you say is true that there is no "contract that says you are entitled to anything" then isn't that the same for every online purchase? There is no contract that says you are entitled to receive your product when you buy something from amazon for example xD

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Hey guys, is there a updated walkthrough ? not necessarily a mod, a text/pdf could also be usefull ;)

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes