Sep 11, 2018
I have really liked this game until this last update ( v0.8 ). We learned a lot but seem like everything went to shit as Rachel wakes up and after the MC saved her what she did to him was not right and it's just downhill from there. I get that there needs to be stakes to make it worth playing but giving the mc all the info to then just wipe his memory is some bullshit. It's going to take some hella good writing to fix this. There was a good amount of stuff that I like but it does not out way the bad.

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Rendering bug: when looking for doggy-chan, Minami skirt and legs overlap each other. The most jarring example is when Minami put her leg in a bank. There may be other instances of the skirt fabric not behaving in other girls, but this one just jumped out in the scene.

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
i put off playing this for ages because of the crude graphics but damnnn im glad i played it eventually.....its in my top 5 for sure.....it will take a week for my balls to fill up again lmao

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Epic game and beautifully done. Interesting story, love how much 4th wall breaking got added but took abit to get used to given how serious it started. How often are updates released for this? Keep up the good work looking forward to watching and playing more of this.

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
I have the perfect scene in my head for when we feed Yoko to Mr Faris, the MC stands behind the false mirror watching Faris drug and bang her and its brutal.....when he's finished he leaves her to two of his boys to finish her off, they eventually leave her bent over a table unable to move and thats when the MC comes from behind the secret window and has his go of her....but she is so out of it that she thinks its one of Faris's boys......let's make it happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I have the perfect scene in my head for when we feed Yoko to Mr Faris, the MC stands behind the false mirror watching Faris drug and bang her and its brutal.....when he's finished he leaves her to two of his boys to finish her off, they eventually leave her bent over a table unable to move and thats when the MC comes from behind the secret window and has his go of her....but she is so out of it that she thinks its one of Faris's boys......let's make it happen.
Getting faris's sloppy seconds? God no.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Calling it now: Maki gets killed off (in at least in one of the Karma routes), and it won't just be a game over ending. This will pay off as the MC coming to terms with what he's been doing this whole time, for better or worse.

(This assumes the game will make it to completion with the full karma system)

• Sad
Reactions: Partomatic

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Calling it now: Maki gets killed off (in at least in one of the Karma routes), and it won't just be a game over ending. This will pay off as the MC coming to terms with what he's been doing this whole time, for better or worse.

(This assumes the game will make it to completion with the full karma system)
I'd hope not, wouldn't want to see any of the girls die I think with the more negative karma girls will just avoid the MC. I'm more concerned about Motoko and the guys watching her sister in the van I think that's where we will get the most drama.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
He didn't even implement defloration because he is disgusted by blood and pain. He won't kill off any character, maybe some of the villian male cast will die ("by mistake" or "by his own doing"). Irph is too self-inserted into MC and too much of a pussy to make that kind of plot.

Sep 11, 2018
He didn't even implement defloration because he is disgusted by blood and pain. He won't kill off any character, maybe some of the villian male cast will die ("by mistake" or "by his own doing"). Irph is too self-inserted into MC and too much of a pussy to make that kind of plot.
I don't know enough about Irph but I do know I don't like blood when it comes to defloration. If its a little fine but some artist go way over the top with it. when there's a river of blood coming out of her then there's a problem. With the combat area stuff, you would think the combat would get bloody but will have to wait and see how that goes.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I don't know enough about Irph but I do know I don't like blood when it comes to defloration. If its a little fine but some artist go way over the top with it. when there's a river of blood coming out of her then there's a problem. With the combat area stuff, you would think the combat would get bloody but will have to wait and see how that goes.
There is shitton of people who even faint when they see the blood, not to mention feeling uncomfortable with it. It's not like I dislike you guys, most of you are probably better people them I am, it's just not the way I was raised.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes