Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I normally stay away from games with this type of animation, bad engrish, and seems to be made for children with terrible perception of how people are, and what a good story actually is.
But I am a big fan of this game, and really happy I gave it a go. Some parts of the story get a bit long in the tooth, but overall, a very entertaining read, with lots of quality scenes that don't feel rushed. Really looking forward to future releases on this game!

Edit: I was looking forward to seeing Yoko get her "cumupance" ;) with Faris, but we'll have to wait I guess. Kinda funny how the MC starts wanting vengeance, yet ends up falling in love while he's enacting his plans...Keep his anger for at least some of the bitches please :devilish::D

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Karma's useless?
Looks like I pissed 20-30 times in a row for nothing.

Do we know if it is currently even stored in a variable somewhere? (where it may be useful in saves in a future version) or if it's not even tracked at all?

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I've looked at the script files.

It's not tracked at all. Anywhere.

The only declared and used variable is player_name.

I've always assumed it was just a joke by the dev.

Reactions: meeman

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
hey guys,
is there any besti scenes in this game ? or is it still, dog sniffing pantie.. thats all
just the dog licking vag scene from forever ago. kinda disappointed there was all that build up from her after that happened about her getting off on thinking it was the dog that fucked her and nothing came from it (other than her acting like a cat sometimes)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hm the slightly overpowered martial artist girl is cuter than I initially thought, Asuka is still main waifu... Right after we shut that tsundere mouth of hers :whistle::coffee:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Hm the slightly overpowered martial artist girl is cuter than I initially thought, Asuka is still main waifu... Right after we shut that tsundere mouth of hers :whistle::coffee:
I'm guessing I'm around the same point in the game as you are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope Asuka plots revenge, and succeeds, prompting MC to one up her yet again. I can only hope such a vicious cycle will ensue.

Reactions: Darth Sidious
4.10 star(s) 265 Votes