Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Anyone found the value for Karma? The variables have been secured and the only way I see I can find it is by unpacking the whole thing.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Seriously, the developer purposefully disabled the user interface with the Auto-Forward mode button, there is literally no logical reason to disable this wonderful Ren'py function. If anyone else thought the same way, Unren to enable console and type:

"suppress_overlay=False"

You can use that Auto-Forward button again.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
No, she's just mentioned in a scene but no Yuna appearance I'd hope she shows up in future updates.
A shame after waiting so long, but I'm not a paying customer so I have no grounds to complain much and I still like the rest of the game :p

I also hope to see Yuna again in future updates though.

Reactions: Mormont

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
Kenichi's obsession with the mc's hilarious. Imagine if mc were working at zaibatsu. He'll spend most of the day pesetering him. Katsuya so far's the only chill one in his group. Still hate seeing him call takamura karate cunt.

Oct 7, 2019
Hi, does anyone know why I keep getting the "There was a problem parsing the package.", when I try to install the android unofficial port from the66? Really appreciate if someone can help. I alrdy got 11gb free up on my phone n I have alrdy redownload the file twice.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hahaha LOL Not me brother i loved the story...
I thought it was a great story. I remember liking it. That's why I waited so long, and kept coming back to the thread hoping for a new update. It's just one of those things where I struggle to get back into something that's taken long breaks in between. Proteus Effect is a good example. I'm not even sure how long it's been, at this point, but the dev almost seems as if they're milking patrons and not even trying to update the game. lol..it's easily been a year for that game, though. If they ever do release a new update, I'll likely do the same with it..skip through dialogue and just watch the scenes lol. Of course, with that game, it's kinda difficult to just ignore everything, cause of the game play. Still...

Reactions: Harsh 007

philmoltke

Mar 8, 2020
Great update, also great game. I have been playing a few times, but now i'm stuck in the part of the game when you have to save Rachel in the infirmary. Can anyone help me, please?
Me too, I've tried all options but all end the game. And what's with that timer stuff!!

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
kayane and kenichi having sex
She sucked him. Ain't Kayane virgin? 'Cause how she escaped from mc in this update?
Also as far as I understood Caramella is whoring to Kenichi? Oh, how I hope she'll become toilet fairy... Because how stupidly she got dirt on mc, like wtf: is she ninja? Cops told MC she went away from school.The guys in the train and all the dirty old men in Palace for all I care can go a train on her. Also Rachel Lily need to be punished. Dat hoe thinks she is a mistress.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
What the fuck is with that bathroom stall karma choice, in using Asuka as a booty call? Is it actually possible to get? It's been 5 months and those of us actually trying to go the revenge route have been denied. It's stupid to add that now.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes