FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Then all I can say is - don't play games without a complete tag. You have no assurance any game will progress beyond it's initial release unless you follow the game and see where it goes. To expect every game to reach completion is probably unrealistic, but that is why we follow and see where they go...
I never said anything about expecting a completed game. I said I get tired of starting from the beginning, then waiting 6, 8 sometimes 10 or 12 months for another update, then starting over again, and doing that every time there's a new update. What I said is if it happens to get back on a steady update schedule, within reason (i.e. 1-4 months per update, which is about normal for games), then I would play it like I do every other game, and same way you play it, continuing from my last save. But, if it is 8 to 10 months between updates, then I merely will skip through everything, check out the scenes for each path, quickly, and that will be fine to keep me busy till dev gets back on a reasonable schedule. But, not once did I say I expected a completed game. lol
As you said, it would be redonkulous to expect every game to be completed...because that just isn't the average. lol

tatbearddude

Jan 15, 2019
How is ver 8.0b 2.96GB while ver 8.0a was 3.88GB? Can this be right? Are you meant to overwrite files?
compression to keep the file size under 3gb.
It was posted in previous messages that, while the author added a new scene and some more script, they also converted files to be more space friendly. It wasn't just compressed, .jpg files were converted to .png files, and there was another file type that was converted to a different one (most likely the movie/gif files) as well to save space. In one of the posts alluding to that file conversion, it was spoken of a pair of errors involving a file name being incorrectly pluralized in the script, differing from the file name. This all revolved around MAC having 8.0b while Windows still had 8.0a and why Windows users shouldn't be concerned about the difference. Well, now the Windows edition has been caught up and hopefully the errors were corrected.

Reactions: meeman

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
the problem is that jdownloader is why goddamn mega links are masked now. its driving me crazy cause it was such a stable download.
Mega and Workload links are masked to make it harder to take them down. It has nothing to do with JDownloader or any other download manager.
Here's an explanation why Mega and Workupload written by a mod.

It's also written in the mask itself:
This link has been masked to help prevent automated bots from crawling the site, indexing links, and issuing automated takedowns. Click the above button to continue to the file host.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
It went so long before last update that I kinda lost interest in the story. This time, I skipped through all the dialogue, saved at each choice, and tested what each response did. lol
I don't even care, at this point, I guess cause if the story isn't smooth flowing, and has really long breaks in the middle, it kinda ruins it for me. I don't remember the majority of previous material.
Hahaha LOL Not me brother i loved the story...

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Well not throughly pleased with this update, I expected a lot of story progression and possible new paths for the some of the girls that have not even gotten some screentime still yet to open up since the update did took 9 months to finally get released. now my real concern is that the plot seems to be lacking a lot in terms of what the original purpose of this game that was supposed to be A REVENGE not some fucking time wasting side quest type misson all over the place and the events uptill now has just been MC being successfully able to get everything done without anyone even noticing or being suspectful that something might be going wrong. Like it is too easy to predict the outcome and I say from the last update till now we haven't even made any real progression in the story except meeting 1 major character in this update which was a little bit of a show-off of who she is or her power. Also he hasn't even implemented the karma system yet, just get on with it..we are already at 0.8 and still not having it makes this game lack-luster;-(._.)-
I just hope that the dev. make contents that are focused with getting to the main real purpose not some chit-chat side show,need more rough decisions that make more damning consequences and give some thrill to the story too.

Reactions: jinxw1
D

Deleted member 1330038

No Mega link or compressed for new update yet :cry:

>>
Please remove the links to FilesUpload, MixDrop and Nopy. The former two are sufferring from redirect syndrome. They just redirected me to some advertisement and fishy links when I clicked download and Nopy even though delivered the file, kept having problems and crashed the download progress multiple times.

GoFile and SendGB works great (y)

D

Deleted member 1330038

Anyone have a persistent file and save file where i can rewatch all the scenes
I believe there is a mod that allows you to access said scenes from title screen?. But I don't remember if you had to actually play through the scenes to view them or not..:unsure:
I will try looking it up, cuz I forgot the name and site I found it.

Edit : I found the site, but the creator has removed the links temporarily, for the update I believe.. I'll leave the link assuming it is ok to :)

Last edited by a moderator:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Now that I finally completed the update, I think it was OK. Given the length of time it took, it should have been longer but it still was a sizeable update. If there is not going to be new night content, it would be nice to be able to repeat past night events with Sheila or spying on the neighbor. Either make the points system do something or remove it, right now it is literally pointless. While he did advance the story a little bit, there was far too much trolling and blue-balling. The side quests and things are fun, but it amounts to being basically filler in this release, and that is not fun. I didn't mind the ending with Takamura that much because MC was obviously roofied but if it gets any more slice of life MC is going to be leading the Light Music Club instead of taking revenge.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It was nice to see that the MC remembered that Tomoe existed for a minute there.

Honestly I thought this was great. The story is finally making some real progress. Also the animations which were already good seem even better. The only critiques I can think of with this update are, and this is one that isn't specific to this update, the lack of Kayane content and one scene that seemed very strangely glossed over.

When Shirohime gave the challenge to Takamura without explaining what kind of tournament it really was bothered me. Immediately after getting that exact speech from Shirohime that Jira didn't say something seemed slightly out character although I can see how she wouldn't feel it was her place to do anything because it was Shirohime. But she has stated her respect for Maki's grandfather so you might want to give the girl a heads up that she was getting into a literal deathmatch tournament. Then after sobering up from the aphrodisiac on the hike to the dojo that the MC didn't make a bigger deal, or apparently a deal at all, seemed strange, considering how explicit the warning that Jira got was.

Can anyone tell me which are the voiced scenes or some of them at least? I usually play with my sound off and didn't realize there was actual voice acting in this update until after I'd finished it.

Dushes

Mar 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me which are the voiced scenes or some of them at least? I usually play with my sound off and didn't realize there was actual voice acting in this update until after I'd finished it.
After you save Rachel and choose the “wrong” questions to ask (not related to the story). A few frases which breaking 4th wall. I guess that's it

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
game does not detect save files? but i know i played this game before because some replays work in gallery, im confused :p

tarkungZ

Sep 12, 2017
I can't tell how much I love this game the humour the story the character it's so gooooood

if this game get an update more often it could easily be no.1.

And the ending of this version was so unexpected hilarious LMAO.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes