meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I don't know how many others did, but whenever I came to a choice, I always saved it and went back and explored all routes. No need to I guess, but I just felt like I was leaving too much on the table if I didn't.

Reactions: John McMaster

Jachyra

Jun 16, 2020
When what's her name is in the pool, you get in the pool with her, eventually, you end up in the showers, option 1 is Motoko with shampoo in her eyes so nothing, option 2 is Kayne and an ass tease, option 3 is Rikuna and you fuck her stupid.
Thanks

Reactions: Havik79

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
guys but in that scene Base Profile Screenshot 2020.08.12 - 12.24.54.29.png there is no difference in wat you are picking....at the meeting takamura have the same dress... Base Profile Screenshot 2020.08.12 - 12.29.08.06.png ....is an error?

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
:mad:u know some of these posts i understand but i have to say just be happy there doing this at all they could be doing something different in life then this but they chose this because they have passion for this but some of you r just in patient and need to realize that this takes time ist not like there putting 100% of there day into making u happy. updates take serious time and just be happy there still doing updates at all plus they have a life to. o and another thing it takes us 2 to maybe 3 hours to go through or less.

i just wanted to say that these updates i would have though they would take 3 years at the most but these guys or gals talent for this the story line alone is great and characters and graphics are far more impressive then i would ever imagine keep up the good work and i cant wait tell the next update:love:
Firstly, my god, this is barely comprehensible.

Furthermore, the entire reason development was brought up was because someone asked when the upcoming update should be due. It's not impatience to tell them the truth, which is that prior evidence suggests it could be a while.

TheNewBob

Aug 7, 2020
It seems like the very first game use HS actually going under a Japanese background. However, I'd say that the mixed using of English and English-Japanese here is quite confusing.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
I wonder if anyone was able to call Asuka in that scene? It says I'm not "evil" enough, though I thought that karma points are not implemented yet. Is it just a 69-joke or you really can get another scene?

Reactions: vmaks

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
I wonder if anyone was able to call Asuka in that scene? It says I'm not "evil" enough, though I thought that karma points are not implemented yet. Is it just a 69-joke or you really can get another scene?
You should pay more attention while reading the game. Karma system isn't implented yet. So the scene isn't in the game.

digggggg

Jan 17, 2020
anyone can share the language files , changed to french and now i want to change it back to english and i dont want to redownload the game

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes