Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Yeah the progress seems nice, but remember what happened last update. The update was almost done by December but he kept delaying for 5 months. But who knows maybe a miracle will happen and we will have this one on time

Hakhan

May 22, 2020
I already downloaded three ports differents of mod of waifu academy 0.8.0b but in all i dont know how to hide text during h scenes , show press h but i play in smartphone how i hide text in smartphone ?

Buff Imposter

Oct 30, 2018
How does this count as female domination?
Mc's destroying that chick with s in first of her name. What was it? Sakura? Sasaki kojiro?
Oh and i still haven't played the 8th update

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
How does this count as female domination?
I remember this one cute scene where Asuka has upper hand:
wa-asuka.jpg
I'm no expert on the subject, so I'm not sure if it's good enough for domination enthusiats. But that's the problem with tags, they are often added even when there's just slight hint of the thing and it's barely worth mentioning.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
I am the only one thinking that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That call lazy developers i m not the only one who has been disappointed in the update for time took is just laziness. I hope the next one is better but not sure why but 90% of is sure will be same garbage

shiromashiro

Apr 1, 2019
This game is funny and pretty good, but it would be nice to see in the future not only the different paths (good-bad) for MC, but also some personal endings for some of the heroines that help the mc solve the main plot, as a way of alternative resolution. Harem is good and all, but this game has Maki and Kayane, so best girls deserve best. That, and also give praise for some scenes like Shinji with the parrot or the dildo and the tile, it was fucking hilarious!

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
This game is funny and pretty good, but it would be nice to see in the future not only the different paths (good-bad) for MC, but also some personal endings for some of the heroines that help the mc solve the main plot, as a way of alternative resolution. Harem is good and all, but this game has Maki and Kayane, so best girls deserve best. That, and also give praise for some scenes like Shinji with the parrot or the dildo and the tile, it was fucking hilarious!
There are multiple routes planned, but with how slow development has been who even knows when that will happen.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Disagreed I think the scene at the end was much more satisfying than the Gym could have been. It would have felt rushed and I am glad Irphaeus nailed it with my best girl.
Imo I think the last scene was rushed, I mean you have a sexy outfit and more angles during the photoshoot than during the sex scene, kinda underwhelming tbh

Takamura is my fav too so I was expecting more I guess, hope we get more of her next update

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Imo I think the last scene was rushed, I mean you have a sexy outfit and more angles during the photoshoot than during the sex scene, kinda underwhelming tbh

Takamura is my fav too so I was expecting more I guess, hope we get more of her next update
To me the last scene felt like as if it was pay off to the build up from the first time we took bath in the pond with Takamura. Also how the MC stood up for her when they got caught after photoshoot made sense on why she begins trusting him more. Hooking up in the middle of photoshoot out of nowhere would have felt rushed and made her character generic for me..that's why her character feels special to me. But I am not gonna judge whatever works for you.

Reactions: Pedro69
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes