jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
To me the last scene felt like as if it was pay off to the build up from the first time we took bath in the pond with Takamura. Also how the MC stood up for her when they got caught after photoshoot made sense on why she begins trusting him more. Hooking up in the middle of photoshoot out of nowhere would have felt rushed and made her character generic for me..that's why her character feels special to me. But I am not gonna judge whatever works for you.
Yeah from that pov i get your point, i think banging her in the gym would have been too much :unsure:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Technically he promised September but <gestures vaguely at the prior release>

Your guess is as good as mine.
it's really weird that we don't get faster updates on most games because of the world wide pandemic, you would think the makers of these adult games would have more time working on the games, and also want faster and bigger updates because it's the only job they currently have. or maybe I'm wrong, maybe they have another job and because of the current status they don't have the time to work on their "side projects" (these games) because they need more money from a more serious income source.

RinkoSama

Dec 23, 2019
it's really weird that we don't get faster updates on most games because of the world wide pandemic, you would think the makers of these adult games would have more time working on the games, and also want faster and bigger updates because it's the only job they currently have. or maybe I'm wrong, maybe they have another job and because of the current status they don't have the time to work on their "side projects" (these games) because they need more money from a more serious income source.
Well, maybe he i9s still doing his primary job.
And besides, all of us being perverts after 2d girls, well, during the pandemic we are all doing the same old thing.
Also, SHirohime is smoking hot and I hope the MC gets to do her next update.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well, maybe he i9s still doing his primary job.
And besides, all of us being perverts after 2d girls, well, during the pandemic we are all doing the same old thing.
Also, SHirohime is smoking hot and I hope the MC gets to do her next update.
Fun fact... this pandemic has been brutal as since this so called vacation for everyone else hit my hours have gone UP being a 'key worker'. Everything from six day weeks to 13 hour shifts have been routine though thankfully things are calming down. Its as you say, hes likely got a primary job he still needs to focus on too or has a family, you dont stop being a dedicated parent just because strangers want to fap.

His last update took half a year too, its not like hes not got a pattern for us to see regarding his development cycles yet weirdly enough people still expect him to release updates much sooner because... they want him too lol. Still last i looked he was near his goal of backers to hire more help, that should in theory help with development cycles but any effect of said hire wont be anywhere near soon enough to push on the next update but instead the one after that as its not an instant benefit. This one will likely still be late September which i think he was estimating for the game if memory serves me correctly.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Guys and girls... Let him do his work... It is actually a good storyline... These things take time... This I know, cause I just got my Novel set up, on here... It took me 3 months, just to put out 650 renders, and coding... So with the animations, it probably will take a little longer... He takes pride in his work...

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Guys and girls... Let him do his work... It is actually a good storyline... These things take time... This I know, cause I just got my Novel set up, on here... It took me 3 months, just to put out 650 renders, and coding... So with the animations, it probably will take a little longer... He takes pride in his work...
Waifu academy is simply at my top 3 adult VN list. But the time he took to release the last one was inexcusable. But I hope everything gets better on and updates get regular as it used to back then.

wooly1789

Sep 15, 2019
:mad:u know some of these posts i understand but i have to say just be happy there doing this at all they could be doing something different in life then this but they chose this because they have passion for this but some of you r just in patient and need to realize that this takes time ist not like there putting 100% of there day into making u happy. updates take serious time and just be happy there still doing updates at all plus they have a life to. o and another thing it takes us 2 to maybe 3 hours to go through or less.

i just wanted to say that these updates i would have though they would take 3 years at the most but these guys or gals talent for this the story line alone is great and characters and graphics are far more impressive then i would ever imagine keep up the good work and i cant wait tell the next update:love:

Reactions: Jachyra

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the Motoko and/or Rikuna shower scene?
When what's her name is in the pool, you get in the pool with her, eventually, you end up in the showers, option 1 is Motoko with shampoo in her eyes so nothing, option 2 is Kayne and an ass tease, option 3 is Rikuna and you fuck her stupid.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes