Apr 24, 2020
Inori and Yukiko definitely deserve more scenes, maybe a rape/molest scene even. Would like to see Otaku and Shinji devise a secret plan to kidnap and rape Yukiko. Or maybe the creepy gang members can do it aswell taking Yukiko's virginity. They have been spying on her for a while now in the park. They have been planning something aswell on Yukiko and her sister to have revenge on their parents. They should commit to the plan and rape Yukiko.

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
Inori and Yukiko definitely deserve more scenes, maybe a rape/molest scene even. Would like to see Otaku and Shinji devise a secret plan to kidnap and rape Yukiko. Or maybe the creepy gang members can do it aswell taking Yukiko's virginity. They have been spying on her for a while now in the park. They have been planning something aswell on Yukiko and her sister to have revenge on their parents. They should commit to the plan and rape Yukiko.
Ummm, what in the actual fuck?

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
What the fuck is wrong with you...?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
what the serious fuck am I playing?!? And why the fuck do I love it. This is some perverted crazy revenge fueled vn here. I'm a fan no matter how degenerative that makes me. Best of luck with. Looking forward to this having a banging good completion. Thank you

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Waifu Academy Update 0.9.0 ETA (scheduled late for September with 2 days of new content.) -Storyboard : 85% ("15%" just in case i need to add something) -3D and animation rendering : 40% (The crazy heat wave slow me a bit) -Dialogue : 10% -Scripting : 20% -Feature : 60% -Sound/Music : 45% -Proofreading/Beta testing :

I wasn't very active here the last weeks, because i was busy with IRL stuff but I managed to work on the game, so don't worry. Anyway, it's now incredibly hot here the climat is going nuts, so to be more efficient I will be on US time zone I guess and work at night.
I will be on the Discord more often too, then so we can chat and I'll show you some previews :3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm a freeloader. Broke as fuck really so delays and missed deadlines are something that dont phase me. This vn I just discovered and its quickly becoming one of my top picks. The writing the lewd acts the dark and light moments are worth the wait for me. *shrug*

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
I'm a freeloader. Broke as fuck really so delays and missed deadlines are something that dont phase me. This vn I just discovered and its quickly becoming one of my top picks. The writing the lewd acts the dark and light moments are worth the wait for me. *shrug*
Well,hope you have a lot of patience,cause last time delay took around 7-8 months from estimated release date

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Inori-chaaaan! ♫

Was already a fan of her on previous releases, and this last release only proved she didn't need that washed-up streamer as a friend.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well,hope you have a lot of patience,cause last time delay took around 7-8 months from estimated release date
I am very patient but I understand that waiting sucks. I'm still playing catch up on a lot of vn so I have time killers. I do appreciate the heads up though :)

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Waifu Academy Update 0.9.0 ETA (scheduled late for September with 2 days of new content.) -Storyboard : 85% ("15%" just in case i need to add something) -3D and animation rendering : 40% (The crazy heat wave slow me a bit) -Dialogue : 10% -Scripting : 20% -Feature : 60% -Sound/Music : 45% -Proofreading/Beta testing :

I wasn't very active here the last weeks, because i was busy with IRL stuff but I managed to work on the game, so don't worry. Anyway, it's now incredibly hot here the climat is going nuts, so to be more efficient I will be on US time zone I guess and work at night.
I will be on the Discord more often too, then so we can chat and I'll show you some previews :3
Irphaeus finally stepping his game up. I am glad to see it. No matter what people make out of it all I see is a glimmer of hope shining brighter than ever before.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
yukiko's virginity belongs to the mc! same as any other girl's virginity in the game! otaku would never rape a girl unless she asked him to and looked like his waifu. shinji wouldn't even be able to get hard.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes