Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
game wasnt what I expected, It started off strong with MC revenge story but now turned into him being pushed around. kinda threw me off. sheila sex scene, the 2nd time has repeat writing and images/ animation.
And everyone seems to be having a 'good time' besides the Mc.

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Wish there were more rape scenes or more vengeful route scenes. Feel like the MC is getting too mild, but I understand the game isn't finished so I'm more than happy to support this game until its end!! So far, the content is really good and the plot is interesting to follow. Good work! :)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Wish there were more rape scenes or more vengeful route scenes. Feel like the MC is getting too mild, but I understand the game isn't finished so I'm more than happy to support this game until its end!! So far, the content is really good and the plot is interesting to follow. Good work! :)
You’ll be waiting till 2023 to get to that content. The General path will finish next year, then it’s good karma, which likely won’t finish till ‘22, then corrupted path, ‘23 at the earliest...and that’s if it doesn’t get abandoned. I was interested for the revenge path too, but that’s the last thing that’ll get implemented unfortunately..

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I guess the next version will have the karma system implemented, and the scenes thus far have been the "neutral route".

May 19, 2019
i dont think anyone will download this unlesss they pay but i found the update for the game on SVScomics.. it also has files for other mods but the game alone will take up too 17 hours on a free download....

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I guess the next version will have the karma system implemented, and the scenes thus far have been the "neutral route".
Nope, he already said that the Karma system would leave it for when the game was quite advanced. In the neutral system, on which the main development is based, certain events will occur that will lead to other routes, such as the decision with Minami or in this update, the decisions in the showers.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Nope, he already said that the Karma system would leave it for when the game was quite advanced. In the neutral system, on which the main development is based, certain events will occur that will lead to other routes, such as the decision with Minami or in this update, the decisions in the showers.
With passing game is updated we have to wait for 1or 2 years for game to be advanced we wait for 9 months for what 20 min after such big promises for big weld update :LOL: . I admit that I have fun with people reaction wtf is the bulshit

Jul 28, 2017
Haven't really played for long yet but I have a question, does the game actually forces you to pimp out your girls or let other people NTR you? not a real fan of those genres so would like to know what am I stepping into before actually playing the whole game

shivatrance

Apr 27, 2020
I have to say I am loving this game! Pretty cool paranormal aspects to the story as well as catching all the tongue and cheek manga and anime references. I cannot wait for the next update!

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes