Helios@

Mar 9, 2019
Hi I have problems with the game, I get a bug in that scene and then I get that error, someone else got it? sorry for my English I'm using a translator.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Anybody know like this game? ( good animation etc)
It's a good game and some really good sex scenes. But the developer takes a while with his updates.
There's a good amount of content here though so it's definitely worth a play, just don't expect the story to get resolved anytime soon

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope we get more of Motoko if memory serves me right she and her sister invited the MC over for dinner? And I'd like to see Kayane approach the MC again especially to tell him why she gave him the cold shoulder.

Omnikaiser

Nov 11, 2018
Any news about who will be updated?
If I had to guess I would say Kayane stuff yeah. It was hinted she wanna talk to MC to "test him" again to see if she can trust him.
There should be Yoko and Inori stuff as well since Shirohime kinda cancelled MC plan about them and Yuna (won't help matter with Yoko)
IIRC there should be some kind of Beach event that was promised at some point for the summer update.
And I kinda hope there will be Asuka stuff. She's not in my favorites but seeing her cry in that Harada scene was kinda heartbreaking.

Reactions: Tikki and Fia
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes