Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
If you remember, Mokoto was looking for a job at the Honeybee. Maybe she applied somewhere else...
Yeah i've been thinking about that too i kinda hope it is her i mean she freaked out when we saw her at the Honeybee so can't even imagine how she would reaction if we found out she worked at a place like this:unsure:

Jan 10, 2020
ok, for those of you who have finished the game up to it's current version (or at least "rescued" rachel from isabela), i think i've pieced together most of the backstory of this whole game, but would really appreciate feedback on either filling in the blanks, or correcting any errors in my theories. for those that have NOT gotten to this point in the game, BE WARNED...the entire rest of this post is most likely a HUGE SPOILER...

ok...so after MC chloroforms Isabela in order to keep her from exorcising "Lily" (proper Lilith) from Rachel, n they get to talking, Lily reveals to MC that she is not actually Rachel, n he can call her "Lily", who is formally Lilith, first wife of Adam in the garden of Eden, before she ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge, then left Adam to mate with the archangel Samael (along with her 3 sisters, who she is also the mother of), n eventually married Lucifer/Satan to become the queen of Hell n mother of all demons.

as far as how this relates to the MC n main story, Lily is the 3rd girl in the photos Otaku gets from Harada's locker, n is referenced in Minami's dad's faked police report, which the Zaibatsu clan paid him off to do so. then with the last of the Sazaki clan out of the way, ownership of the land n school reverted back to the city, who sells them to the Zaibatsu clan, who rename the school. This is why Lily (redacted girl) is seen fucking a guy in 1 of the photos, who obviously was MC's dad, who was working with Rachel in formulating the love drug, which he used on Lily, Shirohime (Kasumi Tendo), n Helen (Tanya Anderson).

after the 3 girls realize what happened after the effects of the drug wore off, they conspire against MC's dad to take over the school (n drug operation) for themselves, which is actually being used as a front for the love drug operation, with the lab being underneath the school. Now at this point i dunno if they worked together w/the Zaibatsu clan to frame MC's dad or not (it would seem they did), but knowing that the Sazaki clan wouldn't own or run the school anymore, they would be in position to take over the school by putting Helen in charge as principal, n having Harada be her right-hand man (who had been in love w/her since they met back when she was at the school n he was an Olympic champion).

with Rachel being the nurse back then, Lily was envious of her, n wanted to be like her, so she took up the black arts in order to be more like Rachel, who already had an apprentice in Isabela, who was also going to school there at the time (just like Rikuna is Isabela's apprentice, when she helps Isabela hypnotize MC). This is why Lily (3rd girl/redacted girl) goes back on her statement n denies MC's dad raped her, Kasumi (Shirohime), n Tanya (Helen)...b/c she is bound to the Sazaki bloodline, n was trying to help MC's dad out, so he could help her produce more succubi offspring.

but apparently MC's dad, realizing that redacted/3rd girl was actually Lily, the succubus from his dreams, pushed her for answers too fast, which led to her turning him into a vegetable (either by crushing his neck in his nightmare, or influencing him to jump off a building...both options are mentioned, but not sure which is the truth). now whatever became of the 3rd girl, the devs haven't given any hints at yet, at least none that i've noticed.

This is how Helen knows to hire Isabela to keep an eye on Rachel, who Lily now posesses (after originally posessing the redacted/3rd girl), n why Rachel hasn't aged since the events of MC's dad 16 (17?) years prior. Plus this is why Rachel is so eager to help MC from the start of the game, giving him the drug in perfume form, so he can knock up as many girls as possible so they can bear Lily's succubi/demonic children.

OKAY!!! so that's my interpretation of the whole backstory...for those of you that have gotten this far, what do you think?? like i said, PLEASE feel free to lemme know what u think, or if there's a flaw in my thinking somewhere. i'm REALLY curious to know the actual truth behind all the events leading up to the start of the game, n welcome any theories that make more sense, fill in the blanks, n connect the dots better...etc etc etc

P.S. for those of you who are wondering, or don't remember, where i came up w/the idea that Rachel is "Lily":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.P.S. btw, if anyone knows what the microtext is at the end of the end of the dialogue on this screen, i'd really appreciate knowing. it's like when MC is watching the usb video Otaku gave him, but the text is shrunk down to simulate not being able to "hear" what was going on due to Otaku having his finger over the microphone (REALLY devs??):

jacobianova

Jul 18, 2018
P.P.S. btw, if anyone knows what the microtext is at the end of the end of the dialogue on this screen, i'd really appreciate knowing. it's like when MC is watching the usb video Otaku gave him, but the text is shrunk down to simulate not being able to "hear" what was going on due to Otaku having his finger over the microphone (REALLY devs??):
It says "and on me"

Duoham

Nov 8, 2018
wow, nice! yeah, i keep thinking i should get on discord, but i just never seem to get around to it. so then this version isn't the "complete" neutral version yet; that's what threw me off. n ur saying that we won't get to v1.0.0 until around oct '21?? PLEASE tell me that was a typo, n u meant the neutral version will be finished b/t sept-nov '20, n that the other paths will be completed in '21.

like the following...now THIS is the shit i'm talking about...FUCK YES!!

n finally, how do we contact the dev about responding to his in-game feedback query...or can that only be done on discord?
(i'm pretty sure u can guess my answer to this, n which way i'm wanting to let the devs know to go :cool::devilish::love::eek:)
The game won't actually be done until 2021. Reason being is he is planning to do each update now every 3 - 4months at max. He didn't like the fact he pushed the previous update so far back so he wants to make sure its a set schedule. A lot of us are going to be making sure he follows a long that route.

But yes, NEUTRAL ending, which is the game we are playing now, ends in 2021. After that the other routes will begin to be updated.

Jan 10, 2020
It says "and on me"
nice, thanks!! so how were u able to figure that out? n do u also know all the illegible text in the Otaku video of Helen n Shirohime? (i think there were about 6-7 screens where even after taking a screenshot, n expanding it in paint mode, i still couldn't figure them out, n i have 20/13 vision)

The game won't actually be done until 2021. Reason being is he is planning to do each update now every 3 - 4months at max. He didn't like the fact he pushed the previous update so far back so he wants to make sure its a set schedule. A lot of us are going to be making sure he follows a long that route.

But yes, NEUTRAL ending, which is the game we are playing now, ends in 2021. After that the other routes will begin to be updated.
so then that means we're not gonna get any alternate karma scenes till '22??

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
nice, thanks!! so how were u able to figure that out? n do u also know all the illegible text in the Otaku video of Helen n Shirohime? (i think there were about 6-7 screens where even after taking a screenshot, n expanding it in paint mode, i still couldn't figure them out, n i have 20/13 vision)

Given how long this guy takes, and word is he’s doing good karma first, it’ll be ‘23-‘24 when bad Karma even gets worked on. So yea, pretty much a dead game at this point for people like me hoping for an actual revenge game.

Duoham

Nov 8, 2018

We will get “true ending” for the bad side at least before then. True ending meaning scenes like the Minami train scene rape. Where if you pick a certain sequence of answers, it will lead to game over. The karma paths are what affect end game content. Don’t worry, I am legit the darkest of the V.I.P’s and he enjoys that, so there will be bad karma endings showing up prior. He also enjoys doing non typical harem stuff too.

It will take time to get there but rest assured he actually already has every planned. Just has to be created and fine tuned to fit the games story. He doesn’t want to create just a simple sex game. Everything happens for a reason.

Reactions: Skode

Brandoes

May 9, 2018
He'll be pumping out updates like fucking EA pumps out COD games.

Relatively speaking of course!

Honestly guys go look at some of the other devs who put out regular updates and are only making a few hundred bucks a month, support them, promote their game, stop wasting your time whining about an obvious milker and stop giving him money. You DESERVE better but you are in no way entitled to it so stop acting like you are and move on. :)
That's what I am talking about people are always going to be this way though

Reactions: Inex33

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys any idea where can i found the full guide the guide from fist page is until version 7.13 but nowthe game is on version 8.0b so any one any idea were can i found the full version for guide ?

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes