desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What's with the incredibly small text? It's so annoying when devs do this to simulate whispering. The small font is one thing, but the smaller font is not even visible if you get right on top of your monitor.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
My bad you're right ignore my post. However I found it odd that for Elizabeth's molestation scene in the subway the mc and her both mentioned that "it happened like last time" so are there more than one subway scene with Elizabeth?
There are two times you can interact with Elizabeth in the train, but even if you chose not to the first time, the MC (and she) will act as if the first time happened.

Slazies

Apr 29, 2019
Waifu Academy [v0.8.0b] [Irphaeus] - Original Size: 2.96GB
Compressed Android build(582MB): MEGA
Compressed Windows/Linux (609MB): MEGA
Compressed MAC (607MB):
MEGA

Video resolution has been reduced to 540p60 on Android for smoother playback and less heat on older phones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
*These builds were made with the aid of scripts developed by Sam, bas, PearlNecklaceProductions, and myself, using open source technologies such as: RenPy, Handbrake, ffmpeg, cwebp, vibvpx, libopus, and Gradle.*

well.... can pls do another source
mega sucks man

nirand

Jul 2, 2020
Hey guys I just got to the part in the game where you hardcore cuck Shinji with Motoko, but I was wondering when the fuck did dude train Motoko? I never saw him do anything with her. And that was never part of the story for me. But here we learn he had been training her? Can someone please explain?

Edit: it was a fucking dream

Jan 10, 2020
ok, so after repeatedly seeing this game referenced n recommended, i decided 2 give it a try, n i must say, so far so good. but i ran in2 an issue that, according 2 the in-game dialogue, said would be available in future updates...but this was back when the game was v6.4, n we're on v8.0 now. it has 2 do w/a choice involving whether or not 2 help Minami when she follows the MC after the "HoneyBee" tryouts (luv Hooters uni's btw :love:) onto the train n gets a dose of reality in being a journalist:

so based on these, is this ever going to be fixed/updated, so the MC can really teach Minami a lesson, n bargain w/the guy on the train? or has this choice been abandoned/forgotten about by the dev? thx

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
ok, so after repeatedly seeing this game referenced n recommended, i decided 2 give it a try, n i must say, so far so good. but i ran in2 an issue that, according 2 the in-game dialogue, said would be available in future updates...but this was back when the game was v6.4, n we're on v8.0 now. it has 2 do w/a choice involving whether or not 2 help Minami when she follows the MC after the "HoneyBee" tryouts (luv Hooters uni's btw :love:) onto the train n gets a dose of reality in being a journalist:

so based on these, is this ever going to be fixed/updated, so the MC can really teach Minami a lesson, n bargain w/the guy on the train? or has this choice been abandoned/forgotten about by the dev? thx
There are pretty much no routes or even a Karma variable yet. All the +- Karma messages are just trolling. Everything that happens so far is the neutral route basically. I guess dev will go back and do the evil/good routes after finishing this one, which means we would all have to restart the game.

Jan 10, 2020
There are pretty much no routes or even a Karma variable yet. All the +- Karma messages are just trolling. Everything that happens so far is the neutral route basically. I guess dev will go back and do the evil/good routes after finishing this one, which means we would all have to restart the game.
so then does this mean there's no strip club then either?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Question. I was rant..err talking to some people on another thread and I was listing some games I LOVE and mentioned that they where misogynistic but I didn't mention Waifu Academy because I personally don't think the game is misogynistic. Why? well isn't this game about revenge and personal justice? Aren't the acts of our MC those of retribution and act to reclaim what is his? Please I'm curious. Oh and if your wondering which games I was lovingly referring to they are The Headmaster, Corruption, Harem Hotel and Pale Carnations.
Caveat...
1594424903959.png

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Question. I was rant..err talking to some people on another thread and I was listing some games I LOVE and mentioned that they where misogynistic but I didn't mention Waifu Academy because I personally don't think the game is misogynistic. Why? well isn't this game about revenge and personal justice? Aren't the acts of our MC those of retribution and act to reclaim what is his? Please I'm curious. Oh and if your wondering which games I was lovingly referring to they are The Headmaster, Corruption, Harem Hotel and Pale Carnations.
Caveat...
View attachment 725721
it's incredibly misogynistic and that's why its hot

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes