vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hello everyone,
I hope you all enjoyed the last update and are eager to see what's coming next!

I took myself a couple of days break but not before working on the 0.9.0 storyboard and Waifu Hunter pre-production.
The 0.9.0 storyboard is almost finished, I'm still adjusting it so I don't go 'overboard' with too many scene bloated in one single day.
But from the actual perspective it should still be release early September, with one full school day activity and the following weekend events.
Don't forget to join the Discord meanwhile to get more ETA about the next update along the summer.

About the Poll :
-Please select only one ratio.
-The Wallpapers are by themes, 2 Themes are already made as 'bonus' and not listed.
-So I will ask you to pick only 3 themes for these incoming 3D renders.

These renders will come out during Jully, stay tuned and thanks for your support! :3

Irphaeus. 1593976266928.png

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
It's been a while since I played this game, can someone please spoiler me about status of mc's plan? Did he found out something on white-haired chick or principal? And what's the deal with nurse? Is she some monster girl or just mad scientist who screwing with mc to test her new inventions?

Raging Amon

Apr 26, 2020
Bro how to keep karma neutral.Is it to keep it at zero or something.
In the second part of the game, there will be three roads. One for good karma = gentle, loving one. One for neutral karma = opportunist. One for bad karma = blackmail and co.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Did I miss something? There are some scenes that happen where there's been a bit of a jump and I dont understand. For example I go through the game normally and there's barely been much interacting or romancing Motoko other than chatting with her here and there. Then suddenly there's a scene where Shinji gives Motoko another love letter and mc proceeds to get Motoko to give him a titjob, as if she's already used to servicing the mc. Again did I miss something or are there things that the game just skips over??? Something similar happened with Elizabeth and the subway scene. Please someone explain.
Can't remember but isn't the Motoko titjob scene just a dream

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I believe so, if you just finish the scene, you’d know right away. unless you’re just fast forwarding everything.

AlphaOkami13

Oct 28, 2019
Can't remember but isn't the Motoko titjob scene just a dream
My bad you're right ignore my post. However I found it odd that for Elizabeth's molestation scene in the subway the mc and her both mentioned that "it happened like last time" so are there more than one subway scene with Elizabeth?

Reactions: Jacktron1

chonwang

Sep 18, 2017
i really love this game. I'm glad that it didnt turn out to be abandoned. i have high hopes on how the story will play out. english is not my first language and i cant translate to words how happy and excited i am that this game is updated. Good luck to the team and more power.

Reactions: Jacktron1
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes