VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Jira's conversation with the MC at the sauna was a little strange when she mentioned that a second person told her to try to keep him safe if possible lol mmmmm.
I wonder who else knows that the MC goes and tries to enter the Zaibatsu company , and talk to Jira about him...

Takamura's fight scene was all the money it was so cool how her rage take over when she sees the MC on the ground.
I thought for a minute that she will transform to super saiyan lol hahaha.
And after all that we go at the Oasis omg you have the best conversation with her there and maybe the best and most beautiful scene of the game so far in my opinion...

For the first time in the game i felt a bond between the MC and a Girl (like she is a true waifu and he care for her) and not have her only to exploitation her like he do to with other wai-make-slut-fus.

I know that he use her too but for a moment that what i felt.
And sorry fo my bad English.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Hmm...September.
Nah fam, he's gonna sit on his ass for three months than say something about not feeling well or can't come up with story or my dog ate my homework than play with his dick for two more months than toss the community a sloppy update that's one month of work.
I'm calling it.

Reactions: witteb

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm...September.
Nah fam, he's gonna sit on his ass for three months than say something about not feeling well or can't come up with story or my dog ate my homework than play with his dick for two more months than toss the community a sloppy update that's one month of work.
I'm calling it.
No it will be out September 2021.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Ecchi-Senpai

Jun 3, 2020
I agreed at the beginning to hide the lower in game menu. How do I bring it back?
You need to enable the console first.
Go to Waifu Academy\renpy\common and open 00console.rpy with Notepad++ or any editor.
You have to go to line 108 "config.console = False" and change that into "True".
Next step is starting the game, loading your save and pressing Shift+O to open the console.
Afterwards type "suppress_overlay=False".

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I just finished the update, and wanted to say that Maki scene were the best (for me) she was my favorite for a while, and now im sure if (hopefully) there will be multiple endings with each girl and som combination of them, and the full harem route, i'll definately play it through again just for sake of picking Maki only. 10/10

Reactions: Cole_Talb

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I just completed the game. It was good. I usually don't care for these set storyling type games, but this particular one kept my interest. I played it through and down all paths, which you're kind of missing out on a lot if you don't, because there's often detailed dead-ends, or significant extra scenes to be found choosing one option vs another.
The game, this version, 0.8.0b did end suddenly, shortly after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope the next update has Asuka taking revenge, for which MC will need to one up her, for which she'll plot something, for which..............................

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
scene gallery for kayane does not work everytime i click on her in the scene gallery i get this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'school _d4roof06.png'>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 309, in script call
call expression "before_main_menu"
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'school _d4roof06.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 309, in script call
call expression "before_main_menu"
File "startup.rpyc", line 163, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\WaifuAcademy-0.8.0b-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'school _d4roof06.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Waifu Academy 0.8.0b
Thu Jul 02 20:55:56 2020
and ignore does not work it only lets me start a new gaem

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
^try getting the Kayane image in the op, rename it to "school _d4roof06.png" copy it to the game/images folder and see if that fixes it. It is what worked for me for the same error.

Edit: if it wasn't obvious you should change the file type from jpg to png

Reactions: PunkHooligan

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so I just started to try out this game after seeing it on here a while and I am at the point where I am on the train with elizabeth. I've tried searching this but I only found vauge answers and quite confused about this since the guide doesn't really seem to be correct or there is missing information here. it shows the order for the elizabeth path to be as follows move closer -> Dont touch -> butt -> breasts -> breasts -> Butt -> breast. but when you try to do the breast a second time, you trip and fall and you stop at that point. is there a hidden requirement to get this done? like you need a certain amount of negative karma or something? I dont get what I am doing wrong here.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes