Oct 6, 2018
There's no way there's gonna be a rape scene with Takamura. It would feel way way out of place. Really unacceptable. The only possibility is triggering the render which would lead to game over same as that scene in the train with that cat girl.
My guess is we'll have to do something to help her when she goes against whoever Shirohime was talking about after she defeats military lady.

Reactions: VeniXYZ

GoDz.Jay22

Dec 18, 2019
Very disappointed... last update before this is much longer than the new update right now... then it takes another months or even a year to update again... i thought this is one of the best game.. but this update rate it by 3 out of 10.... and my decisiobn before this new update is, when this new update is gonna be great, i will do the petreon thing to support you but very dis appointed....but thanks for the excitement...

smegbot

May 5, 2020
When Minami is stuck in the window and you choose to fuck her and lose -50 karma points. does anyone know the name of the song playing when this happens?. i know this is not the only time the song plays but its the first time i think you hear it as cant seem to find it anywhere... any help would be great.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
When Minami is stuck in the window and you choose to fuck her and lose -50 karma points. does anyone know the name of the song playing when this happens?. i know this is not the only time the song plays but its the first time i think you hear it as cant seem to find it anywhere... any help would be great.
you can use UnRen to extract the archive files, then in the game folder, you can explore the images and music and video files

Reactions: smegbot

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Hey everyone, I want to give this game a try, but I am wary of the rape tag. Is it avoidable, or is it part of the main story or background of some characters? Can someone please spoil me the context please? I tried searching for the tag in the thread, but honestly, none of the posts helped.

Also, what about the bestiality tag? From what i gathered, it's just one scene, but i couldn't find whether it's avoidable or not.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hey everyone, I want to give this game a try, but I am wary of the rape tag. Is it avoidable, or is it part of the main story or background of some characters? Can someone please spoil me the context please? I tried searching for the tag in the thread, but honestly, none of the posts helped.

Also, what about the bestiality tag? From what i gathered, it's just one scene, but i couldn't find whether it's avoidable or not.
Bestiality is only a mini-scene ( no sex if is this what u are asking) ....rape you can stop it saving the girl or see all the scene

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Bestiality is only a mini-scene ( no sex if is this what u are asking) ....rape you can stop it saving the girl or see all the scene
Sorry, it's not clear to me, you can stop the rape from happening altogether, or is it happening already and you can stop it from continuing? And about the bestiality, i already understood that it's a small scene, but i didn't understand if it's avoidable or not. Thank you for your help (y)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Sorry, it's not clear to me, you can stop the rape from happening altogether, or is it happening already and you can stop it from continuing? And about the bestiality, i already understood that it's a small scene, but i didn't understand if it's avoidable or not. Thank you for your help (y)
bestiality scene no....stop it from continuing ( good karma) , don't stop ( bad/evil karma)

1593446551243.png

Reactions: albul

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
The hero himself drugs his sister and fuck her while she’s asleep, he touch a girl at school who has narcolepsy problems and molest another one in a train. He use some drugs that break the girls will and make them horny. Most of it is avoidable but you will miss most of the sex scene if you don’t like that kind of stuff .

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Really? Adding a unecesarry rape scene at the train? Sigh... the reviews were right.
Reviews are mostly positive. Some people don't like or even hate the game, but I wonder if perhaps they just made a mistake and tried to take it seriously? Because serious is one thing that this game definitely isn't, it's ridiculous and unrealistic in so many aspects. It's parody, black comedy, or something like that.

Rape scene at the train gives MC chance to become a hero. And then, by modern standards, get raped himself by the victim in cat costume, who clearly wasn't shaken by previous experience too much. Yeah, it's kind of fucked up. Also my new fantasy. :love:

Reactions: Jacktron1

Wortan

Nov 17, 2018
Lain Mod Scene Replay - Kayane has an issue, cant view it, gave an error. Anyone has this issue with Kayane?
I just copied a random png image to the /game/images folder. Named to "school _d4roof06.png" and Kayane is working now with Lain Mod. (if the picture is small sizem, it will harder to click)

LewdKun

Jun 6, 2017
I just copied a random png image to the /game/images folder. Named to "school _d4roof06.png" and Kayane is working now with Lain Mod. (if the picture is small sizem, it will harder to click)
hmm, just tried this and i still get the error unfortunately.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes