VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
There is basicialy next to zero story progression at all (or should i say, there is story progression but whitout the MC getting any closer to realize his plans) and MC loses quite frequently...

Goal was revenge (at the three women which fucked over his dad...not his classmates or his sister which have nothing to do with the whole thing...yeah i get it, sis was mean/pranked him---> MC is butthurt now she also deserves punishment), also take over the school...what MC managed in about 10 episodes is:

-Got some old pics from Minamis Dad
-Helen made him head of the Disciplinary Council ---> Kenichi is challenging him for the post, which is going on for a few updates now...
-Thinks that the sport teacher is involved in something shady ---> but has no clues whatsover
-Found out about Isabella/Rachel ---> Rachel makes him forget everything
-Got the secret recordings from Otaku ---> everything important was inaudible
-Got in Zaibatsu thanks to Ferris ---> thanks to Kenichi Shirohime is now suspicious of him...

It is a while since i played from the start so i maybe i forget a few details, fell free to complement the list.
Helen has a photo so she can blackmail MC or make him do anything she want.
Yoko has a photo so she can blackmail him too.
Every time MC bring a girl to that stupid Faris he know the risk that she will be raped at anytime cause of the drugs he use every fucking time even if he say that he wan't try anything.
MC knows that the girls are innocent and he still use them and not even try to warn them like don't drink anything that he will give you or something , even if the game goes like there be saved at the last moment still it dosen't feel right how that make sense to call them Waifus when the MC don't give a shit about them and there feelings and just use them.
And MC is responsible for Takamura to agree to enter the Bloody Ring where the loser gets to be raped be a slave or just die as Shirohime said to Jira if i understand it right if not sorry to say it all that.
For some reason i felt like the MC become more stupid every minute cause he know about the drugs and what they can do he saw what it does to the idols on the tv , and experience it first hand with Yuna at the massage room and for some reason he can understand why he was feel what he feel after he leaves the Zaibatsu building and at the oasis he things that was from the beeting or a delayed effect from the perfume wtf
I understand that the story is supposed to be about MC's revenge and the use of whatever is available to him to succeed but this is not ''Waifu academy'' is more like ''Make sluts academy'' feeling to succeed his goal hahaha (Sorry for my bad english).

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Helen has a photo so she can blackmail MC or make him do anything she want.
Yoko has a photo so she can blackmail him too.
Every time MC bring a girl to that stupid Faris he know the risk that she will be raped at anytime cause of the drugs he use every fucking time even if he say that he wan't try anything.
MC knows that the girls are innocent and he still use them and not even try to warn them like don't drink anything that he will give you or something , even if the game goes like there be saved at the last moment still it dosen't feel right how that make sense to call them Waifus when the MC don't give a shit about them and there feelings and just use them.
And MC is responsible for Takamura to agree to enter the Bloody Ring where the loser gets to be raped be a slave or just die as Shirohime said to Jira if i understand it right if not sorry to say it all that.
For some reason i felt like the MC become more stupid every minute cause he know about the drugs and what they can do he saw what it does to the idols on the tv , and experience it first hand with Yuna at the massage room and for some reason he can understand why he was feel what he feel after he leaves the Zaibatsu building and at the oasis he things that was from the beeting or a delayed effect from the perfume wtf
I understand that the story is supposed to be about MC's revenge and the use of whatever is available to him to succeed but this is not ''Waifu academy'' is more like ''Make sluts academy'' feeling to succeed his goal hahaha (Sorry for my bad english).
I've thought this as well, but I think that Rachel's concoctions do more than just turn on the women around the MC. His making bad decisions and letting things happen around him at the end of the last update...don't know, but wouldn't be surprised if the potion he drank also makes him subservient.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wow, 9 months for that, hot sex with Rachel and Isabella, no nut sex twice with Liz, hot sex with Minami, hot sex with Takamura, insane sex with Rikuna, super-duper shit tease from Yuko, shit tease from Jira, a kind of hot but shitty no nut assjob from Kayane, a shit tease from Motoko, and another shit tease from Kaori.

Nothing for Shelia, Asuka, Tomoe, or Catherine.

I am not normally one to complain about free stuff, but damn, 9 months for blue balls.

Reactions: Fleabag

ebersteenn

Dec 20, 2017
The whole Faris thing ticks me off. Especially the Takamura ad thing and hints towards the fight ring.
I hope this doesn't have an uncontrollable dark turn due to the nasty nature of the powers that be considering the MC comes of as a bit of sociopath/psychopath and a bit dense.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
The whole Faris thing ticks me off. Especially the Takamura ad thing and hints towards the fight ring.
I hope this doesn't have an uncontrollable dark turn due to the nasty nature of the powers that be considering the MC comes of as a bit of sociopath/psychopath and a bit dense.
I agree with you.
And i believe that the Karma system will be used there for important decisions... for good or for bad choices :(

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I agree with you.
And i believe that the Karma system will be used there for important decisions... for good or for bad choices :(
Crap, I may have to play again from the start in that case...sort of went heavy on the bad Karma side of choices :whistle:

Reactions: VeniXYZ

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
I think if Takamura can lose and be raped first of all it's going to have to be some strong dude to beat her second of all you'll probably need high karma as well

Last edited:

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I think of Takamura can lose and be raped first of all it's going to have to be some strong dude to beat her second of all you'll probably need high karma as well
There's no way there's gonna be a rape scene with Takamura. It would feel way way out of place. Really unacceptable. The only possibility is triggering the render which would lead to game over same as that scene in the train with that cat girl.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
There's no way there's gonna be a rape scene with Takamura. It would feel way way out of place. Really unacceptable. The only possibility is triggering the render which would lead to game over same as that scene in the train with that cat girl.
Definitely 100% agree with that tho i do think once the game is complete whenever that is and the karma system has been fully implemented rape in the game might have some serious consequences but until then yeah they'll probably just be game over scenes

Jun 15, 2017
Damn, just played the game for the first time and had a really good time! Also pretty surprised how much content is in the game from start to finish. Sucks that from the looks of things the dev takes ridiculous amounts of time to release updates, was really looking forward to getting back at yoko ,but I guess I’ll have to join the club and start waiting for the next update.

Last edited:

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Damn, just played the game for the first time and had a really good time! Also pretty surprised how much content is in the game from start to finish. Sucks that from the looks of things the dev takes ridiculous amounts of time to release updates, was really looking forward to getting back at yoko ,but I guess I’ll have to join the the club and start waiting for the next update.
Yes see you in the next update, My guess, the aliens will occupy the planet by then And we will look like that 8mH4.gif :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes