ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Sighs another delay i really should have expected this but seriously come on i need my shiela fix and maybe some tsu tsu with the blonde tsudere

Reactions: FroKe88
Jul 29, 2017
So I'm checking this thread for the first time in like 4 months. How many multi-page arguments, fake release date announcements and weird ass delays have I missed? Also Kayane remains best girl and if another update blueballs me like last one and I have to wait 2 fuckin years to even enter the Yakuza strip club... MOAR HARUKA CONTENT PLS

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
So I'm checking this thread for the first time in like 4 months. How many multi-page arguments, fake release date announcements and weird ass delays have I missed?
Mostly people whining about slow dev, not many promises, not many updates about x%.
But it'll happen when it'll happen, got dozens of other completed eroge to play so doesn't really matter

MOAR HARUKA CONTENT PLS
I couldn't agree more, and I believe it is planned for the upcoming update

Reactions: brattlebob

Ernanda

Dec 31, 2017
The dev is doublening the time between updates. Realistic is mid-2021. There might come some corona delay on top of that. I am quite confident that Christmas 2021 we will have an update

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: User327 and ukaking

dmmt

May 8, 2020
no no no no no no...this one cant get abandoned too. It's EASILY in my Top 10 games. Top 5 quite likely

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes