Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
probably busy adding stuffs. Going for a punt VM bloodlines 2 will be released 1st and after its own delays that's due Q3 2021 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He just said he was doing vague stuff, making renders, Photoshop and writing. The last actual info we got was that he is adding another minigame (for the Yoko event)

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Man, I feel that the reason why recent updates take so long to be made/released is that the dev is playing/watching some stuff to gather references and snide jokes to insert in on the game.

However good it might sound, the charm of the game and especially the protagonist is becoming more and more dull and lackluster. From the smartass dickweed protagonist into a walking joke and a "living" meme of the current story. My oh my, how the mighty has fallen.

Still, love the game very much though, haven't find such interesting game of this specific kind anywhere. So there's this uniqueness that adds in to the natural flavor of the game.
Why you saying so is it that the dev changed behaviour of MC??

yoongi

May 27, 2020
I've just started playing but is there a non-corruption route? Where the MC tries to get revenge but will slowly soften up?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I have receive an email from the anonymous raw general manager seen a discord post, and I quote:

" It's the last phase guys, please hold on"
"I'm writting the dialogue. (all the renders should be done now ^^)"
"I wrote 10-15 pages this morning, but it still needs some polish ^^ "
" It's about 200~ lines"
"And when i say line it's pure dialogue lines, not with the annotation I add a bit everywhere for the sounds"

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I have receive an email from the anonymous raw general manager seen a discord post, and I quote:

" It's the last phase guys, please hold on"
"I'm writting the dialogue. (all the renders should be done now ^^)"
"I wrote 10-15 pages this morning, but it still needs some polish ^^ "
" It's about 200~ lines"
"And when i say line it's pure dialogue lines, not with the annotation I add a bit everywhere for the sounds"

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Come on guys, Irphaeus has already said he is trying his best with the last announcement in Nov. Which means he is probably not playing any games or doing anything else thats not needed tell this next update is finished. He also has a pretty good income coming in too so it be silly for him to take all that money and NOT try his best after saying all that, right? Only a scummy person would take all that money and milk its fans *cough*like Redamz *cough*.

Being straight here though but he still has almost 2 weeks left so he could still come through. He still has time and I for sure can understand people really wanting this, the work he does do is good. Just have to wait, I'd say play some cyberpunk2077 but ya...I went back to Elite Dangerous myself for the time being :/

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Why you saying so is it that the dev changed behaviour of MC??
I am referring more on the MC's dialogue and comments but not his actual personality. He still is an ass, a character full of hate, and revenge. However, the frequency of his comments referring to explicitly to memes and other crack jokes have increased. Starting from v4.0 i think? Almost every other line of his dialogue are cracked jokes/humour, it's all over the place now.

And because of it, it became a mess, I mean a reference here and there is good, but if you fill a whole plot/story of those "references", then it becomes a cringefest, not to mention it must be one of the reason why the dev is taking slower than it is already. Also that supernatural thingy, I dont know if others find it great, but for me it made the game a whole lot less serious for a revenge story, not to mention it became harder to place my shoes on MC's.

Now, this is just a subjective opinion of a random commenter on the internet.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes